Posible American Army cache in central Mexico

mexgold

Tenderfoot
Aug 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
84559658_2588913564554670_5367077994500194304_n.jpg
Hello everyone and thank you for ecepting Me. I been around in the treasure hunt business for 30 years. Mostly in Mexico. Today one guy who was detecting in central Mexico found this grave marker in the middle of a mountain. This mountain has legends that the American Army hid valuables taken fron the Mexican presidential palace in the Mexican American war. The story goes that the Army made a camp in this mountain and had with it these valuables including a solid gold eagle statue. And years later [has to be more than 50 years ]there was a group of gringos coming to the same mountain but had to leave due to animosities with the locals. Today when this person send Me the picture I could not help but notice the similarities of the name with A MILE HARDLY Pronunciation. The person doesnt know any English so He didnt know this. I told Him and got really exited. He thought there was treasure under this marker and noticed an Armadillo Hole going in from the side.To his surprise He noticed it was Virgin ground underneath. This was not a grave!! ##
Update.
When this marker was put there was nothing on this mountain. Then around 1930 a Sugar cane plantation was started and a sugar factory was built near by. So a new town started to form on the plain below this mountain.
The locals though this was a Grave so they started burying their dead around this marker and eventually a dirt road was build to reach this site..

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A hardy hole of an anvil can support a variety of tools made for it.
Which is "the" hardy , the hardy hole or the hardy tool?
download.jpg

If an anvil shape is within a mile of the former carved monument ( monument now destroyed , sigh) , it might be interesting to inspect it's top.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So many believe the treasure is under the marker and once destroyed lost forever and no treasure under the marker only disappointment..

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best of luck to those seeking treasures in Mexico which is not safe for us to visit, but, do not let me stop you all. Good hunting and good luck.

OP
OP
M

mexgold

Tenderfoot
Aug 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very much apreciated Releventchair. I will pass it on.

OP
OP
M

mexgold

Tenderfoot
Aug 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks honest Samuel . I will not be doing any hunting down there anytime soon. I will just pass on any imputs you might have

Last edited:

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :hello:

OP
OP
M

mexgold

Tenderfoot
Aug 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good news. He just told Me that He didn't destroyed the marquer. He said that an Armadillo made Hole underneat and thats how He saw underneath and saw no traces of a body. Just virgin ground

OP
OP
M

mexgold

Tenderfoot
Aug 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Angelito 1.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread