A "Partial" Solution to the Forrest Fenn Treasure
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Feb 2014
    94 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

A "Partial" Solution to the Forrest Fenn Treasure

Me Paying it Forward:
    I solved part of the Treasure Hunt by Forrest Fenn.
    I made a 49 second video and I'm sharing it with the world.
    This isn't some cruel Joke. YouTube search for more info concerning Forrest Fenn.
    There's 42 Pounds of Gold at a location in New Mexico and I'm telling EVERYONE the location!
    None of my videos are monetized,I get nothing for doing this.
    I just want to give back in the wake of this Virus.
    As of today Mr. Fenn still says no one's found it.
    The reason I used the word "part" was because since I posted the video, I got a message from someone claiming my
    solve wasn't finished yet. ..so though it may or may not be a complete solve, at least I got you really close to the
    end of it. I wish whoever finds it the best of luck, I did the best I could for you.
    It's in New Mexico a few miles North of Santa Fe near a place called Ojo Caliente (just a few thousand yards west its hidden).

~good luck to everyone.

Dec 2004
    Down in the pit
    Garrett 350 GTA
    577 times
    Watched the video, didn't understand a bit of it. Why did you underline the last word in every other line? 42lbs. of gold? How do you know that? Don't disagree with your statement that it's near Santa Fe; I've been saying that all along based on things Fenn has said. But how does your video track with the Fenn poem and move a searcher from one clue to the other?
    Middenmonster

There are things you can replace. And others you cannot. The time has come to weigh those things. This space is getting hot. Whoa! This space is getting hot!

Nov 2013
    9 times
    How about a complete solve instead? Yes! The starting point I came up with for begin it where warm waters halt is the 'chimney cone' geyser and the 'deleted teakettle' geyser. If you look them up they are classified as dormant geysers that only trickle warm water from time to time. They are directly opposite each other on the Firehole river. If you were to connect the two geysers with an imaginary line across the river, it effectively creates a true 'starting line' of sorts. "Take it in the canyon down" refers to the Firehole river, specifically the east side of the river shoreline. "Put in below the home of Brown" refers to putting your feet in and crossing the Firehole river. If your feet are on the river bottom, your feet would be below of where Brown trout can call home, as they are not likely to burrow under your feet. You would put your feet in about 100 yards North/downstream of the Firehole swim area. "There will be no paddle up your creek, just heavy loads and water high," refers to the un named 'brook' if even a brook in size, water flow that empties into the Firehole river, on the west side of the Firehole river, about 100 yards North of the swim area. There is another one of these water flows that also empties into the Firehole river about 75 yards south of the 'brook' you are suppose to take to reach the blaze. The heavy loads refers to the rocks and all the dead trees in the way to the blaze, could also mean the treasure as well.
    Remember you need to use Google maps and all the faces in the blaze can only be seen in Google maps 3D. The "water high" is a reference to Big Bear lake up on the top of the blazes mountain range about 9 miles SW of the blaze. The lake quite literally spells the word 'Hi'. Other than heavy loads, the water high "Big Bear lake" is the only other thing up that mountain range. Fenn once gave a clue about the elevation range 5000ft-10,200ft. The blaze is exactly in the middle of that range at 7,600ft. "If you have been wise and found the blaze, look quickly down your quest to cease." This means if you were smart, you would have figured out all the clues and found the blaze all online/google maps and known where the blaze is before you even leave your house. "Figure out the clues and go right straight to the treasure" When you look quickly down (a short distance) from Fenns own image on the blaze and a hair the the right, you will see what looks like a U-turn sign that points directly to a nook at the bottom of all the faces/blaze. In fact there is no other way to solve/find the blaze without Google maps because you can only see the blaze by air at an angle (3D). Images on the rock face from left to right..... Evil looking smiling Monkey face, like from the original wizard of Oz... Left side profile of something smiling... Viking warrior with red beard and helmet.... A monkey face with white hair on it's nose and red hair on it's head and two tiny black button eyes... Richard Nixon looking image... Fred Flintstone?... Green man from mars.... A face and head orientated so chin is facing West (sideways to other images)... Forrest Fenns image... Sad Indian face (image of this face is on it's own rock).. This is the blaze. Copy and paste in Google maps. Fenns big eyebrows stand out like a sore thumb. https://www.google.com/maps/search/y.../data=!3m1!1e3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blaze.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	1835683

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	face (2).jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	136.1 KB 
ID:	1835684
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blaze.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	193.8 KB 
ID:	1835680  
    Last edited by chad68; May 22, 2020 at 08:46 PM.

Nov 2013
    9 times
    https://www.google.com/maps/search/y.../data=!3m1!1e3 Hmm for some reason it's not showing up in 3D anymore. Oh well you guys can figure out how to switch it to 3d and zoom in.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links