This is the true Forrest Fenn treasure solve! Enjoy! - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: This is the true Forrest Fenn treasure solve! Enjoy!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2020
    2 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddenMonster View Post
    Did you also make at least one trip to the area in the process of coming up with your solve? If not, how do you reconcile that with Fenn's statements that only the first few clues could be solved without actually being onsite--and in the correct location(s) to solve the others? These statements by Fenn indicate to me that part of any correct solve requires a visual perspective that is either parallel to the ground, looking upwards and/or seeing detail that can only be seen by being closeup.
    I of course have been there many times and while I personally believe it can only be solved 'onsite', Fenn's statements do no preclude finding the blaze on GE for example-- take Forrest's comment:

"It helps to know something about Rocky Mountain geography when making plans to search for my treasure. Rocking chair ideas can lead one to the first few clues, but a physical presence is needed to complete the solve. Google Earth cannot help with the last clue. f"

In my solve, the blaze is only the beginning of the chase, not the last clue as many have supposed. Here is a photo of the eye at ground level--when you get closer it looks even more clear with a pupil in the center. On satellite imagery it looks like a U and therefore does not lend any credibility to my 'solve'.

Google earth cannot help with the last clue because (according to my solve) it must be solved through the poetry via homonyms.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forrest Eye groundlev 2020-06-22 at 12.32.06.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	2.41 MB 
ID:	1843259

I am actually curious if anyone thinks any of my theoretical Fenn poem clues are ambiguous-- if any of them seem far fetched to anyone. So I can show supporting evidence such as this to refute. This is ground level evidence that supports my theory a little better than Google earth does.

Jun 2020
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSCOTT View Post
    (Interesting) but i kinda think your reading to much into it, yes many of the clues have double meaning's
    but you have pretty obscure meanings in your theory.
    Just let me know which clue or meaning is obscure and I can provide the logic involved when I formed the idea involved. I will do another post in time but this one appears to be static and can no longer be edited to add details.

Here is a better ground level view of the "eye" to the left of the "Y" in my solve. on satellite it looks like a "U"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forrest Eye groundlev 2020-06-22 at 12.32.06.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	2.41 MB 
ID:	1843262

Jun 2020
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Customx_12 View Post
    Tl;dr.

Everyone is coming out of the woodwork with their “true solve.”
    Not surprising when someone came out of the woodwork with a picture of the "true chest"...

Jun 2020
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSCOTT View Post
    been a long time since we had an alll nighter, dont guess thats happanin here tonight
    That was an all nighter for me...

Jun 2020
    2 times
    The treasure was found in Wyoming-- hmmm that's where my solve is... seems like I'm getting closer...

Jul 2020
    BFE
    7 times
    The "true" solve.................Includes a picture of the treasure.

us
    digger indian

Jul 2013
    spring texas
    fisher 1265
    682 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllWhoWanderAreLost View Post
    The "true" solve.................Includes a picture of the treasure.
    How true, How true

Forest said that he knew many had and were putting the clue's together nicely, he also said only a few were focused on the word that was key.
    he said Many had found the first clue WWWH, but were trying to go straight from there to finding the Blaze, he said these people were not
    following the poem and would probably not be succsesful.
    some say fenn said people had been within 200 feet of the treasure then passed it on by, he never said this.
    He said several people had been close then passed on by, when pressed by the interviewer as to how close he said maybe within 500 yards.
    From whaat i can tell from all of this once you have solved WWWH you were pretty close to the treasure.

us
    digger indian

Jul 2013
    spring texas
    fisher 1265
    682 times
    Prospecting
    Forest said the first clue was WWWH if you cant figure that out you dont have anything.
    WWWH is caused by a thermal feature.
    WWWH is not associated with a damn.
    You cant find the Blaze without finding the correct WWWH.
    You must start at WWWH and follow the other eight clues in order, ''Look at the big picture''

us
    digger indian

Jul 2013
    spring texas
    fisher 1265
    682 times
    Prospecting
    A short list of WWWH in Wyoming

Madison junction - Forest talked of bathing in the warm springs on the edge of the river when he was young.

OJO CALIENTE

Sinks canyon - the Agi Poo river flows down this canyon only to disappear into a ''Sink'' then reappear about a quarter mile away
    at a place they call the rise they say more water comes out than goes in and it is warmer when it comes out
    Sinks canyon ''Take it in the canyon down''.

Boiling river hot springs - on the Gardiner river at the Montana -Wyoming border

Hot Springs county and Park county line - ''Look at the big picture''

Firehole river

Boundary of yellowstone park - ''Look at the big picture''

Boundary of the Yellowstone caldera - ''Look at the big picture''

Boundary of Wyoming - ''Look at the big picture''

us
    digger indian

Jul 2013
    spring texas
    fisher 1265
    682 times
    Prospecting
    Water freezes at 32 degrees, the 32nd parallel - to far south

Water seizes to be warm and begins to boil at 212 degrees - rd #212 going to Kirwin Wyoming

When the warm waters of the spring rains begin to fall it halts activity at the ski resorts

us
    digger indian

Jul 2013
    spring texas
    fisher 1265
    682 times
    Prospecting
    People say how did he know they had passed it by, well if you tell me you were on 1rst steet at 8:00 am then you tell me you were on 10nth street at
    2:00 pm i know that sometime in between you were on 5th street.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links