GALLOWS HARBOR -over a million $ cache in Pennsylvania.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I don't want to misslead you Sam. I just noticed in some old posts that Charles stated that the caches were to be hidden in PA, Mass, & NY.
The thing is the map of Gallows Harbor has names on the buildings and one is Devils Hopyard. When I checked it out , The CT park was the only place with that name. Maybe you can figure it out. Good Luck.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
THE OLD INDIAN.jpg I think it's an old Indian that timed out. I redid it a bit.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do know the park is a big area mostly in the wild, never go hungry, great fishing. Not for seniors like me and others. No names to be mention.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well, the book with the clues hasn't been printed yet. It's actually a novel size book. It will ontain maps also. There will be 3 versions, flex cover, hard cover, and collectors edition with large removable maps and decorative leather cover. They will all have the same clues embedded. I hope it arrives with warm weather. It has been in the 20's around here, and it's colder at Gallows Harbor.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
The book story is finished, but book printers are being checked out. There will be 3 versions, paperback, regular cloth hard cover, and delux decorated leather cover collectors edition. There will be only one printing sold thru Kickstart. I have my order in. Get on the list now if you want one. Any excess printed books will be sold on Amazon at a higher price. The clues are in the book complete with map.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread