GALLOWS HARBOR -over a million $ cache in Pennsylvania.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
cross 4.jpg There are 6 chests,shown here, plus smaller chests hidden at this ghost town. The total value is between 1&2 million dollars. The clues will be published in a book which you can buy at the Treasure Man site. I believe the book is in a 'kick start program' now. This ghost town is on the West branch of the Susquehanna river. It is a steep rocky area loaded with caves and snakes. I have researched the area on topo maps and it is very steep. The book is a good novel and contains all the clues needed to find the caches. The actual title is Gallows Harbor, Blood Fude. The thing about this cache is you know it is really there. I think the initial printing of the book will only be about 1000 copies so you better pre order it now. I have my order in already so I just might see some of you there. Good luck.
attachment.php

Attachments

• cross 5.jpg
    cross 5.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 113
  • cross 3.jpg
    cross 3.jpg
    764.7 KB · Views: 115

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Frankn, where you been man?

Someone was looking for you (online) a while back.

I hope you are well, and continue to be .

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Frankn, where you been man?

Someone was looking for you (online) a while back.

I hope you are well, and continue to be .

I have been doing mostly artwork and looking at the caches that The Treasureman site on facebook is hiding. I just missed one by about 100'. This one is BIG, over a million . There are 6 chests, app. 1'x2'x1'tall
They are filled with coins, nuggets, gems and relice. Value is estimated to be over $120000 each. I have the location of the Ghost town mapped on a topo & I have a map of the old town.. The clues to the locations are in a book " Gallows Harbor. I have my order in for the first printing. Well, I am 83 now, this might be my last hunt.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
They have already found 5 of his caches! The pictures above are the caches before they were hidden. There are real.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmmmm Thanks But,

$1,000,000 1000 Copies Does that mean $1,000.00 Per Copy just to Break Even IF only $1,000,000.00 is Hidden ?

Just saying, I'd expect a Million Sales at $20 shot to Hide over a Million Dollars.
But Wouldn't hide the Treasure till all One Million Books are Sold.

But I'm Greedy Like that :coffee2:

Good Luck :treasurechest:

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, you total confused me. But, Then, I was never good at math.

LOL I was Never good at Math either, But I Think a Million Dollars is a Thousand, Thousand.

So Selling a Thousand Books at a Thousand Dollars a Piece would Earn One Million Dollars Total ?

Did I Confuse you More Too ? :laughing7:

it does say "initial printing" But to Earn $2 Million Gonna Need to sell Allot of Books at High Prices.
book printing ain't free.
of course I'm probably missing something. like small caches in different states

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I doubt there were any caches are any finders of such. It seems you are pushing the sale of a book in your original post. There are gullible people that view this forum and karma may play a role in regards to those that try to take advantage of the gullible.

Dude.
We don't get to claim a claim is not true on Treasure Net without factual proof it is not.

Do some research before making claims. Provide proof to a moderator if you find any falsehood.

Caches from the same party stated years ago. And as mentioned have seen some recoveries.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I'm sure there will be a Treasure(s) all these things Get Regulated. IRS / Lawyers & etc.
I'm Confident I Misread it first.

My guess the Treasures will Be under $20,000 Maybe even allot Under

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmmm would be fun for sure

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The OP of this thread posted back in Feb- " I hate to say this, but you have wasted a lot of time on a myth. Everything in the poem is a generality. It has many different meanings.
There is no starting point. One is required to set the stage so to speak. The area mentioned is to great to search. This should be labeled the FF folly. " in regards to the Fenn treasure.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...uzzles-forrest-fenns-poem-29.html#post6101825

Umm. This thread is not about Fenn's folly. But whatever.

Frankn selling books.....
Hey Frankn: You sellin books?:laughing7:

During research Braddy1 , you'll find stuff going back many years if you dig enough about how the caches got started.
A recent topic can be the Wolf Run Cache.
Multiple accounts and pics of it from different sites. Some probably gone now. But enough to browse still.
I've lots of notes on it while it was being sought , but those won't do much for you...
Then ,research whatever direction your quest for credibility (or lack thereof) takes you.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Say good bye Kemper, troll somewhere else.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Yea I'm sure there will be a Treasure(s) all these things Get Regulated. IRS / Lawyers & etc.
I'm Confident I Misread it first.

My guess the Treasures will Be under $20,000 Maybe even allot Under

I see your point Jeff. That 1000 was an estimate for the Kick start set up it is in. I have no doubt there will be more editions, and several more books in the works.
The thing is the ones that go BOTG right after the book is published are the ones that will come up ahead. My guesstimate of the value of each of the 6 big chests is over $100K each,
and there are 6 small chests plus other caches like a crystal skull full of gold and silver items. Your probably not to far away Jeff. it's in Clearfield Co. on the west branch of the Susquehanna. It's listed on maps like USCGS. That's how I found it. That's a 4 hour drive for me.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
about the same for me Frankn

This road journey will take 3 Hours, 40 Minutes

Distance by Land Transport 164.6 miles to Dubois, pa

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Being 83 ,this will probably be my last big hunt. It's not like it use to be for me where I hopped in the motorhome and drove for a well researched cache on the west coast. These chest aren't buried! I took a close look at the pictures. They look like 1/2" wood witha sheet brass covering an estimated 1'x2'x mabe 18" high. I think they will be placed in caves, in rock walls, in old cellar holes, or lust depressions that are covered /filled with brush or rocks. A good 2 box would be the best bet because of it's range of 6' to8' in all directions. After looking at the town layout map I have two suspected places to look already. It's going to be the experienced hunter that has done his homework that is going to get some, but no one is going to get it all. I am working on my 2 box now. got a couple of new flashlights . I am also going to checkout my back tracking GPS To keep track of the area searched. It looks like the first 100 yds. from the river isn't bad, but after that it looks like a rock cliff, LOL Nothing like research.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
After looking at the Gallows Map I noticed something. I think these chests are spread out in different states. I checked the names on some of the buildings. One is called Devils Hopyard. I found there's a State Park in CT. with that name. Anyone know that area and how that park got that name? This whole cache setup is based on gruesome tails. gallos harbor.jpg These knives are in one of the 6 chests, but that cross Is buried in another cache in PA. (Cross on Rock)The green stones are emeralds and the red stone in the center of the cross is a ruby. The emeralds have been appraised at app. $2800 each. I have seen the jewelers appraisal.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Here's the latest. Now these are my guesses, remember that. This is really opening up to more people. I can now see 3 states. PA, CT, Mass. Mass. location has me stumped. I think it's one of two places, but I can't find either location in Mass. They are Hawthron Hall & Brafbury Farmhouse. Any body have a clue?

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
# !8, I live in Connecticut, and I will check out the state park. Good luck and good hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread