DRUG DEALERS PROPERTY

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
JK:
If you have had dealings with or conversations/knowledge from any drug related persons...
(In the S.W. States...)
When I mention,? "The Columbus Air Force" !? ;D
You'll know exactly who I am referring to!? ?:o
He's slender, short, about 5' 6-7, a trim black moustache !
? ?:(? ?? DEADLY EYES!? ? :(
Lived in TorC & Silver City NM !
Worked for an Organization, Bigger and DEADLY than the CIA!

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
Ive done a lot of research on dogs and I've heard the Fed's had a pair of German Sheppard's that could find anything, and they did.
They lost funding for that type of project and put them too sleep, what a shame, same has happened to many search and rescue bloodhounds.

AA23

Apr 24, 2005
Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i saw this on tv once, to cover large areas of ground with a MD, just attach to the front of a jeep or something sticking out a ways and just drive over the property a couple times. It sure beats walking and you cover tons more ground.

B

brla

cptbil said:
To all concerned:
"A 1000acs isn't much land!"
Consider;
one ac = 43,000 sq ft!
640 ac in one "section" of land
One section of land is a mile square!
SO!

woah!!!!
The 1000 acs is equal to roughly 43,ooo,ooo !
43 MILLION Square feet!
In my books, that's alot of land to be searching!

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005
hey wasup, let me tell you about habits, people and animals are creatures of habit and they will follow certain guidelines most of the time, for one people are lazy so they take the path of least resistance or easiest trail, and I would imagine if theres money there its in viewing distance of the house and not back in the 1000 acres somewhere, but its possible but unlikely, people like to be able to see and confirm their security so I would concentrate my efforts fairly close to his dwelling,also the dwelling it self, is it old witha dirt floor basement?, many a cache in a dirt floor, also any gardens or areas that digging would look normal such as a flower garden or vegi garden, areas just behind garages or sheds or floors inside sheds are dirt and can be dug with out outsiders seeing you dig, I have also heard of people burying money in pvc pipe and capping it up,but thats undetectable with a md, to find stuff like that I would look at the ground around the dwelling very closely for any ground disturbances at all, Good luck I hope that gives you new insight how humans work but, I would bet im right,tammahawk ;)

K

KzooTreasures

About the aerial views, friends rented a hot air balloon ride to view all of their acreage. Took tons of pictures and movies. They can get down low. This could also show up small rectangle spots, where cemetery plots are. Also, ask older town folks about the cemetery. The cemetery care takers used to bury (and still do) metal rods in the ground for markers. That way they know where the plots are. Great for metal detectors too.

Go to a local library and look up old plot maps for that area. Microfilm, etc. should give you a little history on that area. You just might find some extra fun artifacts. They also used to put the cemeteries next to the churches, which were in close proximity to the old school house.

Sounds like you have some rich land, in many ways!

Shattuc

Greenie
May 30, 2005
Boise, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
not to be negative or anything....
But This isn't beekman writing another book is it?
(I probably shouldn't make that conclusionary leap)

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
I live in the Warsaw area of MO and am retired.If you can use somewhat of a newbie's help,we can talk.More interested in the experience than any finds.

pityocamptes

Jul 5, 2003
Also keep in mind that if money is found (many dopers going to prison will bury money but they go to extreme lengths such as incasing the plastic bags in concrete ect.) and depending on the size of the organization they may come looking for there dough. I personally know of several dopers who have buried money because they were expecting to go to jail. They went to jail and served several years. They are currently out. The home where the money was buried was found by a person who bought the house after it was sold. They are living the high life. The doper is now looking at buying the home... guess why? It will not be long now until they but two and two together and go "searching" for this person...

ZenAgain

Nov 2, 2007
Fort Polk LA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star, White's DFX, Bullseye 2
Yay! A one up thread where everyone is trying to have the better "inside drug dealer info". You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Note to the OP: Anything you may find on said property is probably part of a State, and/or Federal case against said drug dealer. Sale of land nonwithstanding.

Seajay

Jul 6, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, Garrett's CX w/Bloodhound, GTA 500, Whites PI
This account sounds strikingly similar to a post that appeared on TN a few years ago. I don't think anything ever came of it, but it made for a lot of good speculation. Anyone else remember this?

Seajay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread