Yamas-h-i-t-a Treasure-Techniques in Recovery

OP
OP
A

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
During my first initiation in T. hunting, we are using pulley, rope and bucket to drain water from hole. Nowadays, big time treasure hunters are using deep submersible pumps to ease their job. Since I do not belong to that group (big time hunter) I always use ingenuity to overcome the problem. Just like in one of our project, where the depth is 45 feet; instead of using 5 hp submersible water pump (It eats a lot of fuel and power), I used a 1/3 hp submersible pump with 8 meters total dynamic head. (This is approx. 26 feet) and I series this to a 3/4 hp ordinary water pump, with total head of 10 meters.(approx. 33 feet); discharge of submersible goes to the suction of 3/4 pump. In all, the total head is 59 feet with flow rate of 12 gallons (us) per 30 seconds. Using this techniques, we were able to save fuel and power during our operation.

Angel_09

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Central Luzon, Philippines
Detector(s) used
Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears
This is a most interesting topic. Glad someone like angel_09 shares his experiences especially with the pumps. I'll try out soon with my project. I'll post now some of what we have recovered so far. 2008 should be a very good year to TH'ing in the PI. Mabuhay ang Pilipinas

Attachments

• LINDA JADE SAKE JAR.JPG
    LINDA JADE SAKE JAR.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 700
  • LINDA RICE BOWL.JPG
    LINDA RICE BOWL.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 665

dindo_bayaua

Sep 27, 2006
Hello everyone. Happy New Year.

Some still tends to bring confusion in this forum. They can be helpful to us TH by keeping their opinion to themselves alone. He can be very very helpful to us by keeping himself out of this forum. Non believer? why still bother yourself to be in this forum? Keep out man.

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Central Luzon, Philippines
Detector(s) used
Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears
For those who use resistivity meters: Does the gold have to be in contact with the ground? What if the gold is wrapped in tar, asphalt or cement, can resistivity readings still be reliable? I know resistivity is good for locating voids/tunnels, can deposits that are encased in cement boxes show itself as voids or tunnels?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread