Yamas-h-i-t-a Treasure-Techniques in Recovery

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
There were hundreds of information regarding yamas-h-i-t-a treasures, but most of it were given partial; that analysing it will be far from Truth. Another factor involve is fear of the operator for his project to be "burnt out" and falls into the wrong hands. Other simply think it will only take a few days and half cavan of rice to recover the objects, but to their dismay, a large sum of money had been spent and yet, they haven't reached and found any conclusive evidence of what they are looking for.These are some of the many reasons why a large misconception about yamas-h-i-t-a treasure.
Sharing information does not necessarily means giving out specific locations, compass bearings, people involve, volume of object and other critical information; but the initial approach, techniques used, markers found at certain depth, soil discoloration, unknown materials found (man made chemicals) and other non critical information. With these, hunters can learn from their colleague without jeopardizing their own projects.
If other hunters are really honest in sharing their information, then let us start the ball rolling in this thread....

Angel_09

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Angel, Since this tread is about Recovery & Not History,
I think Discussion of the Recovery of All Japanese
relics & the Techniques used should be Discussed.

Examples : Bottles, Weapons, Silverware Etc. Would all be Considered part of the Treasure
as a Whole. especially when found durng Your search.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005
angel,
treasuring was my weekend hobby for the past 26 years. I did enjoy detecting suspected sites and I only try to excavate if and when I see a 50-50 chance of a hit. This is my simple procedure in treasure hunting. 1. History of the site 2. try to find a living pointer 3. I first use my long range locator to find out if theres something beneath the ground. 4. after determining the depth, if it is just 8 meters deep, I use my Lorenz pulse induction metal detector. if it is beyond 8 meters I use the accumeter pro VI for confirmation. 5. Then I bore a hole. 6. if theres something unusual in the drilling, I excavate.
I was able to recover alot of empty small drums, empty ammo boxes, cement posts, steel tubes, tires, stairways, bamboo, wood, etc (garbage) all at a dept from 4 meters to 14 meters........

badz

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006
just wanna pay some respect to the person who opened this new topic,
YOU'RE A BRILLIANT PERSON.i'm lookin' forward for the overall success
this thread will bring to us neophyte treasure hunters.
good luck mga kababayan ko.

OP
OP
A

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Discussing treasure is a complicated topic and it sometimes stimulates the imagination of a hunter. He creates his own virtual world on how will he do to his specific project, how he will solve the problems, and be a triumphant treasure hunter. With this thread, an actual account of a specific project can be used by another hunter to help him finish his own project. Enumerating the actual events and techniques used can be evaluated by other hunters for refining the methods. It is the essence of this thread since most hunters proclaimed that they have acquired vast knowledge regarding T.H.

Angel_09

P.S.

I will post mine in due time....

OP
OP
A

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Hi Jeff,

Yes, other items found besides legit treasures should be included in this thread. I have recovered different items 20 years back, such as hand grenade, bullets, (if I'm not wrong, it is a 7.56 mm ammo) belt buckles and other items. Unfortunately, I'm not that consistent in cataloguing such items, you see, when I was a neophyte hunter, my mind is only focus into one item: GOLD, but as time passes by, I have come to realized that anything from the past is a treasure on its own account.

Angel_09

OP
OP
A

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Chronology of my treasure escapades:

My first involvement in treasure hunting was not accidental, it is more like force involvement without any knowledge on what we are doing. I was only 17 years old then. My job was to help in removing the water from the hole they are digging, using bucket , pulley and rope starting from 7 am till 11:30 am. Submersible pump during those times was a treasure hunter's dream. The old man who is supposedly running the job have 4 pieces of sticks made from copper tube, where all ends have V-tails and 2 with color silver while the remaining 2 is colored gold. Those 4 pieces of sticks were like treasure to him, and he seldom show it to everybody, especially to me who was very curious at that time about that object. To cut the story short, I have found out that they use it inside the hole, with two person holding two pieces each where both are joined on V end. I came to know the name of that device: German stick! In my observation, as these four sticks were held by the two operators, it moves sideways,, they follow that movement until it open in the center (two sticks open in the center forming a diamond) thus according to the old man, the gold is in the center. I was very skeptical during those time, since he can not give me any scientific explanation how it works, at least. But since I was afraid to my uncle, I continue working with them until we reached the depth of 50 feet, without any significant things found or anything unusual to my eyes. Then because of water effect, the soil became weak and starts to erode. It was that event that the project was stopped. There was no gold, no artifacts, no markers, except dirt, dirt and dirt. That incident did not made me a full time skeptic. After 2 months, the hole has eroded to the point where it became to dangerous, but, along side that hole, perpendicular to it, a tunnel has appeared 15 feet from the surface...That was my first stimulation regarding treasures, (without knowing the true meaning, system, methods and procedures in recovering it.)

More to come....

Angel_09

OP
OP
A

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
My first encounter of dowsing instrument for finding hidden object:

As I understand later about the German stick, it falls under the category of dowsing instrument. Aside from that, another instrument was introduced to me by another treasure hunter, the Y stick, a guava branch with 18" length from the tip to the two end. The function involves, according to the "instructor",
will find any hidden gold underneath the earth, provided you will rub a piece of gold on the tip. It seems absurd to me so I asked him why and how it works; and he can't explain to me even in laymans, instead, he demonstrated how it works. He challenged me to hide my ring (a 22K) and promised he can pinpoint where it is hidden. He found it , not only once but thrice in three different locations, still, I'm not convinced, since I can't do it myself and no explanations how it works. The man was very insistent, in teaching me about this new "instrument". It took me months in research and practice about dowsing, the principle involves, electromagnetic theory, wave propagation, and other information that maybe connected to it. Until such time that I have developed my own Scientific theory on how it works, its working principles, functions and limitations.
I also studied all existing dowsing tools, such as the pendulum, German stick, bobber and other types, but the Y stick offers more reliability. I even bought PMR 2; it works fine by principles, but the function is identical to a guava branch.

Result of dowsing tool in my first self financed project....will come next...

Angel_09

OP
OP
A

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
My first self financed treasure project was in so called little Tokyo during the Japanese era in the Phil. I didn't have any sophisticated electronic at that time, and the only "tools" that I have are the dowsing knowledge, a little bit of archeology, geology and big load of common sense.
After digging 2 feet depth, we found the first clue or "marker", a 6 feet diameter of white material with a thickness of 2 ". One portion of this circle is connected to a reef rap, that serves as the guide to the hole. At seven feet, this reef rap split into two and form a circle, where the end was a wall, nicely and smoothly arranged. (If we will visualized this marker, it is like an inverted necklace, where the pendant is at the top (white material). after passing all these markers, we have reached the black sand with a diameter of 1 meter, and behind this, are three big rocks laying inconspicuously.
My instruction to the digger who was previously a gold miner, is not to touch the rocks, but to concentrate on the black sand. But miners love rocks! He did what he used to do... He removed the rocks, and alas... a gush of water came out from it.... a water trap!
We tried to use 3 6" water pumps to lower the water level, but to no avail.... My first lesson, do not bring a gold miner to your team.
(By the way, During the initial stage of the project, I do the detection, the digging and analyzing for every 2 feet of the hole, to ensure that we are not off track...I spent 3 to 4 hours in the hole, working and give specific instructions to the diggers.
This is my first bogged down project because of a hard headed gold miner who loves to dig rocks instead of buried treasures......

Angel_09

Expired

Greenie
Dec 9, 2007
Houston, Tx
Detector(s) used
None ATM.
angel_09 said:
My first encounter of dowsing instrument for finding hidden object:

As I understand later about the German stick, it falls under the category of dowsing instrument. Aside from that, another instrument was introduced to me by another treasure hunter, the Y stick, a guava branch with 18" length from the tip to the two end. The function involves, according to the "instructor",
will find any hidden gold underneath the earth, provided you will rub a piece of gold on the tip. It seems absurd to me so I asked him why and how it works; and he can't explain to me even in laymans, instead, he demonstrated how it works. He challenged me to hide my ring (a 22K) and promised he can pinpoint where it is hidden. He found it , not only once but thrice in three different locations, still, I'm not convinced, since I can't do it myself and no explanations how it works. The man was very insistent, in teaching me about this new "instrument". It took me months in research and practice about dowsing, the principle involves, electromagnetic theory, wave propagation, and other information that maybe connected to it. Until such time that I have developed my own Scientific theory on how it works, its working principles, functions and limitations.
I also studied all existing dowsing tools, such as the pendulum, German stick, bobber and other types, but the Y stick offers more reliability. I even bought PMR 2; it works fine by principles, but the function is identical to a guava branch.

Result of dowsing tool in my first self financed project....will come next...

Angel_09

I've never seen a "german stick" used in dowsing before, and I cant find a good picture of one on google.
My dad used to be an inspector @ shell, but is now retired.. Anyways, whenever he would work in the field, to find pipes he would dowse and nobody could believe what he was doing, and for some reason none of them could dowse after he showed them how..
Long story short, first time he let me use his dowsing rods when I was a kid, I was able to get them to work.. I have no idea as to why his colleagues weren't able to do the same..

He makes his own as well, I don't know what material he uses.
He just gets a straight piece of metal and bends it at a right angle, and makes another the exact same.
they look like this, but are silver.
rods.jpg

-Nathan

sandgold

Dec 11, 2007
Hi. We found 3 chambers after digging about 40ft from the hillside which was eroded by flood, so actually we were digging on the side that looks like a cliff. The chambers are made of concrete ( looked like domes) and were full of yellowish-brownish sand. Does anybody know what is the meaning of this?

OP
OP
A

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Although my first project was not successful, my passion for hunting increases more, partly because of the reward I can get from the treasure. but the main reason is the obsession about the mystery of this called hidden treasure. I bought an electronic detector to help me in zeroing the object, where according to the advertisement, it penetrates deeper where other detectors can not. But Philippine treasures are different from other countries treasures. It is the result of a world war loot, where wealth of different countries were all gathered in this particular place; them, thinking that they will stay here in this island after the war. But war ended not in their favor, but to the allies. With this vast of wealth brought to the Philippines, it is just and normal to expect that most of these treasures were properly hidden and concealed. It is this knowledge that a good hunter should use all means of instruments, techniques and information to reach his goal.
On my second project, I Did not use dowsing in locating the site. I used my newly bought detector to scan the area, just to compare the two: dowsing and electronic detector. It took me 4 days in covering the whole area before I found a positive response. My group are full of enthusiasm while we are doing the job. WE reached 3 feet in depth and alas, we found a piece of corroded metal of unknown usage. According to the old soldier, who is working with me, " metal detector is good instrument in finding metal in other countries, but not here in the Philippines. You see, most part of the Philippines are covered with metals, this island were ravage by war and all types of ammo and bombs covers the land." He was correct.
Basing on the geographical location of the Philippines, We have only two seasons here; Dry and rainy season; and in rainy season, the volume of water is uncontrollable, where if a man bury an item of any value at the depth of 9 feet, rest assured it will be uncovered with in a few years.
It is this knowledge that confirms the information that the Japs. buried their treasures to last for centuries.
Confirming that metal detector is inadequate for real treasure hunting, I came to the conclusion that using both instruments (dowsing and metal detector) will increase my success to higher level.

Next: Combination of dowsing and metal detector....

Angel_09

OP
OP
A

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
"Hi. We found 3 chambers after digging about 40ft from the hillside which was eroded by flood, so actually we were digging on the side that looks like a cliff. The chambers are made of concrete ( looked like domes) and were full of yellowish-brownish sand. Does anybody know what is the meaning of this?" Sandgold

Hi Sandgold,

get a sample of this sand and check the specific gravity. Gold are not always hidden as gold bars. Try to use mercury, it will help you a lot.

Angel_09

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sandgold said:
Hi. We found 3 chambers after digging about 40ft from the hillside which was eroded by flood, so actually we were digging on the side that looks like a cliff. The chambers are made of concrete ( looked like domes) and were full of yellowish-brownish sand. Does anybody know what is the meaning of this?
erosion ::)

joe

Jun 7, 2004
Yammy Elf said:
sandgold said:

I don't get it. If the hillside was eroded by a flood, what were you digging? Were you digging what used to be a hillside, that wasn't there due to erosion, or were you 40ft away from what used to be a hillside, digging in a different spot? What was the relevancy to the eroded hillside if the concrete chambers were 40' away from the eroded hillside? Did you ask the property owner what the concrete chambers might have been for?

Dont bother these people angel_09,because They have nothing to do,pls do continue with your story sir. :-X

sandgold

Dec 11, 2007
To angel_09:

Thanks for the advice. Found some Au using mercury.

To Yamma Elf:

We started digging from the eroded side of the hill where a small tunnel appeared. The land owner is with us.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
joe said:
Yammy Elf said:
sandgold said:

I don't get it. If the hillside was eroded by a flood, what were you digging? Were you digging what used to be a hillside, that wasn't there due to erosion, or were you 40ft away from what used to be a hillside, digging in a different spot? What was the relevancy to the eroded hillside if the concrete chambers were 40' away from the eroded hillside? Did you ask the property owner what the concrete chambers might have been for?

Dont bother these people angel_09,because They have nothing to do,pls do continue with your story sir. :-X
YES "THE STORY" ::)

OP
OP
A

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
YES "THE STORY" by Elf

Hi Elf,

Yes it is always "story". Is it not for all other things also? I do not want to deviate from this topic, but as the discussion warranted, I need to inject an analogy to stimulate others mind. Hope the moderator will not delete this.
This is a story about large stash of gold by Marty Madison ."Hello to all. New to site and love it. Going after a large stash of gold this weekend. A partner has researched for over 40 years and has pinpointed it to a cave. Everything in history lines up with the story. He has got to old to get the treasure out and turned it over to me and a few buddies. will let you know if i find anything.. Happy hunting to all!!!!"Marty Madison Hope Elf will not negate this too....If he will I'll wait for his reply to Marty...
As for the people who have guts to verify the "story", it became the starting point to explore its authenticity. As the saying goes, "those who have the skills and endurance will find gold"

Angel_09

OP
OP
A

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
"You seem to be sneaking in dowsing and history discussions. A tad bit on the dubious side, after Jeff noted this is not a thread about history." Yammy Elf

Hi Yummy,

That is the problem in sitting in front of computer 24/7. Try not to confuse yourself. I'm not sneaking in dowsing and history... It is part of my "story"and I can't write thing that you only want to read. You have to bear with it even how painful this to you...same as what I'm doing.
Now, Isn't it true that Philippines was ravage by war? That we have only two seasons here? That water here in the Phil. flow uncontrollably during rainy season? Visit this place Yammy, just for the sake of camaraderie...(comrade in treasurenet forum)

Angel_09

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread