Treasure hunters to search for Hitler's gold under Polish whore house

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Take this with however many grains of salt you wish, but that's the story. Personally, I'm skeptical. I really can't see a German officer writing to his whore lover and using the words, "Only you know where they are located". I'm not sure there has ever been an historical occurrence of it working out well when guy tells a hooker where secret valuables are located--especially if she is the only one who knows and much less that she watched over it for 60 years. But here's the article. Good read whether it's true or not. And by the way, they use the term "treasure hunters" very loosely. It's a non-profit group so I imagine they ain't keeping the treasure.

GOLD NEIN Treasure hunters plan to dig up 48 crates of Hitlerā€™s gold worth half a billion hidden under Polish palace ā€˜brothelā€™

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Take this with however many grains of salt you wish, but that's the story. Personally, I'm skeptical. I really can't see a German officer writing to his whore lover and using the words, "Only you know where they are located". I'm not sure there has ever been an historical occurrence of it working out well when guy tells a hooker where secret valuables are located--especially if she is the only one who knows and much less that she watched over it for 60 years. But here's the article. Good read whether it's true or not. And by the way, they use the term "treasure hunters" very loosely. It's a non-profit group so I imagine they ain't keeping the treasure.

GOLD NEIN Treasure hunters plan to dig up 48 crates of Hitlerā€™s gold worth half a billion hidden under Polish palace ā€˜brothelā€™

The question springs to mind. They allegedly have the lease to the site. Why make anything public until you have actually recovered anything. All they have achieved in releasing the story is attracting would be treasure hunters to trespass and loot the site.

Crow

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never met a hooker who wasn't a gold digger....so if true, she long ago dug up that gold!

OP
OP
MiddenMonster

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
ā€˜A hooker with a hearth of goldā€™
Never met a hooker who wasn't a gold digger....so if true, she long ago dug up that gold!

Hmmm...so I take it that neither of you believe in the hookers and strippers that are just doing it to put themselves through nursing school. Cynical. Cyn-i-cal...:unhappysmiley:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread