Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: need equipment for cache hunting Philippines, please help

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jul 2006
    Wisconsin
    4 times

Re: need equipment for cache hunting Philippines, please help

I have an extra shovel you can use if you pay for shipping.
    "A culture truly grows great when old men plant trees in who's shade they know they will never sit"

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1596 times

hi Treasue Hunter: You posted --->

How do you know?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do know, trade secret, heheheh however see small example below,. "swr's favorite".

posts # 40 & 42 in his thread of "Show me the money", in dowsing..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi: show me the money

I already have, but it was apparently pointedly ignored, so I will repost it.

Please don't remark upon the quality of the photo, since artistic ability doesn't enter into the point in question.

Basic data: a local took me to where he had seen a fire over the years.

A short search with the old Gardner turned up several rotting sacks of various denomination Mexican coins, most 8 Reales.

They were from a mule train that had been assualted in the early 1800's.

This is my share, mostly 8 Reales. It kept beans in the pot for a while.

p.s. I doubt that we can have a repeatable performance for peer review, they have been spent. so sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Another post (42) in "Show me the money" in dowsing, by swr.

Till Eulenspeigle - Don Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt iwndmills )

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8 Reales mule train.JPG 
Views:	1456 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	183485  
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

Jun 2005
    2 times

hunter61
    I've read about eXp 4000 but I don't know anyone who has this kind of equipment. We have used the SIR 10 radar system in our treasuring but such equipment doesn't work properly when the terrain isn't even.....It's good to have that eXp 4000 but still you need a long range locator to minimize your treasure area. Then you can either use a radar system or a resistivity meter to confirm what your locator has pinpointed. And during your excavation, you also need a metal detector to guide you.

Feb 2008

Quote Originally Posted by patrikios
    @ treasure hunter 61
    Mostly I'm searching in my home country which is located in europe. I try to follow the steps of alexander the great. I guess it would be possible to show you my eXp 4000 detector. Where are you from?
    Please send me a personal message so we can discuss where we could meet. I'm really interested to see this eXp 4000 in action!

Feb 2008

Quote Originally Posted by BADZ
    it's good to have that eXp 4000 but still you need a long range locator to minimize your treasure area.
    yes I thought about this. But I don't trust in such long range devices. I think it's a mental thing. But I only believe in technology, not the hocus-pocus things. You know any LR device which really works for everybody?

Dec 2007
    Lebanon, oregon
    Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter

Ok,Everyone is and has been looking in the wrong place for "Yams" Gold.After reading with interest the many theories and "finds" of Gold, think about this.From 1941-1945,The US and Japan where fighting a fierce war in the entire Pacific.Knowbody had time to bury all this gold in the Islands,they where fighting for their lives.So where is the gold In the water out at sea.Japan may have had the gold put on mini subs or larger subs and had them sunk at locations that they could come back later and retrive.Why would they bury so many tons of gold on land,when they knew they where lossing and would never be able to come back to retrive it? There are pages about Japans ships and subs sunk in all areas around the Philipines and all the other areas.This is my 2"yen" on this. If I'm right, I'd like a couple of Gold Bars(10-20) as a bird dog fee.Plus if its in the water, I want to go with "SWR" to find it. Idig
    "Most of the money I made in my life, I spent on women and whiskey, the rest I just wasted "

The greatest love a man can show his fellowman is to give up his life for him.

Dec 2007
    Central Luzon, Philippines
    Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Idig4beer
    From 1941-1945,The US and Japan where fighting a fierce war in the entire Pacific.Knowbody had time to bury all this gold in the Islands,they where fighting for their lives.So where is the gold In the water out at sea.Japan may have had the gold put on mini subs or larger subs and had them sunk at locations that they could come back later and retrive.Why would they bury so many tons of gold on land,when they knew they where lossing and would never be able to come back to retrive it?
    From what I've read, at the onset the Japanese were planning for a short war and then a negotiated peace. They had hoped to retain the Philippines, among others, when they would negotiate for peace. What they failed to take into account was the effects the treachery of Pearl Harbor had on the American people which was followed by the inhumane treatment of POWs at the Bataan Death March. From that time on the Americans were determined to wipe out the IJA and to avenge their soldiers.

There are indeed water-based sites and one of the more famous ones is the Japanese heavy cruiser Nachi scuttled off Manila Bay. This was recovered by Pres. Marcos in the 70's with the help of Americans from Sparks, Nevada.

Most of these sea-based sites are IJN sites separate and distinct from land-based sites which are IJA sites. And the IJN and the IJA did not always see eye to eye and were grossly distrustful of each other.
    Created by God in His own image, to spread His good news of salvation and to glorify Him until the end of time.

Jun 2005
    2 times

hunter61
    have you tried using the AOL GOLD GUN?

Feb 2008

Quote Originally Posted by BADZ
    hunter61
    have you tried using the AOL GOLD GUN?
    No I don't know it. What is it? Have you been successfull with this unit?

Jun 2005
    2 times

hunter61,
    instead of buying the AOL gold gun, I bought the Accumeter Pro VI because at that time I was using the BK Precision MFD as my long range locator.
    If your suspected treasure site is just a few hectares, you can use the accumeter pro 6

Jan 2006

@ treasure hunter 61
    I have sent you a PM! Please check it!

Jun 2005
    2 times

hunter61
    to shorten your query "Re: need equipment for cache hunting phil, please help", let's just ask from members of this forum who has made a succesful recovery and to what equipment they have used in detecting their Yam Treasures.......
    Maybe the best equipment are those equipment used by succesful Yam hunters, if there are any

us
    Sep 2006
    Montana
    22 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Long Range Locators...

I'll stick with Yammy on this one...

Dec 2007

Bionic01 for long range, triangulate, Gem2 on that point, coredrill, then voila!
    (after of course the usual verification on the site's history,etc)
    Cheers...

The greatest love a man can show his fellowman is to give up his life for him.

Dec 2007
    Central Luzon, Philippines
    Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by SWR
    Every time somebody comes up with a logical scenario, more pretend or make-believe history is introduced. Hogwash.
    My source is Capt. Junichiro Kobayashi, Tunnel Engineer of the Imperial Japanese Army. What's yours?

Created by God in His own image, to spread His good news of salvation and to glorify Him until the end of time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors