need equipment for cache hunting Philippines, please help

GEO PROFILER

Greenie
Aug 30, 2007
HUNTER 61

A comprehensive Geophysical Survey and Profiling of the prospective area of interest will give you an accurate picture of the subsurface soil structure and lithology of the surveyed area. This can be done with the use of appropriate Geophysical Instruments by qualified personnel who has an understanding of the equipment and data gathering protocol used.

The most popular and reliable method used in such an undertaking is thru resistivity trenching and measurements, a resistivity machine with four probes is used , two of which injects a generated constant current in a square wave pattern while the other two probes measure the potential voltages and reads only amplified voltage of the same frequency. Readings are taken very closely on a grid system and results are
evaluated to give a resolution of the anomalies underneath the area investigated be it tunnels, voids, bedrocks, manmade interferences , and materials not homogenous to the area of investigation.

Profiling thru resistivity is a very tedious undertaking, resolution depends on the number of readings gathered and the number of methods used to profile the area. Interpretation and evaluation are done with the use of software designed for specific data gathering.

A gradiometric survey is also used prior to conducting resistivity measurements, This instruments measure
gradients in the earths magnetic field with a sensitivity of 0.5nT on areas of interests. Gradients in the earths Magnetic fields indicates the presence of magnetic anomalies caused by metal objects, manmade diggings,
presence of tiles or earthenware subjected to fire or extensive heat, fossills , and relics. Fluxgate Gradiometers are used by planes during wars to locate enemy submarines and sunken ships.

I think this is the best way and the only way to find your treasure. We are currently engagged in this undertaking and we have the capability and the equipment needed for the conductance of Geophysical Surveys and Profile Systems. email me or send me a PM to more info.

GEO PROFILER

bingbong

Jun 23, 2011
london UK
everyone in the PI has a story about a crashed aircraft or a sunken boat full of gold, its a scam to squeeze some money out of you or any fool who will hand over his hard earned .
if there was any lost gold the locals would have moved heaven and earth to find it as theyre all dirt poor.
i was aproached by a scammer to invest in some crazy gold hunting scheme to find this fictional crashed plane stuffed with gold.i told him to get lost .
the only way to make a small fortune is to start with a big one ,in the PI .

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
bingbong said:
everyone in the PI has a story about a crashed aircraft or a sunken boat full of gold, its a scam to squeeze some money out of you or any fool who will hand over his hard earned .
if there was any lost gold the locals would have moved heaven and earth to find it as theyre all dirt poor.
i was aproached by a scammer to invest in some crazy gold hunting scheme to find this fictional crashed plane stuffed with gold.i told him to get lost .
the only way to make a small fortune is to start with a big one ,in the PI .

And I am sure you are speaking with extensive experience operating in the Philippines.

Zobex

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi everyone. I'm new and I'm a once-in-a-blue-moon treasure hunter (and by chance). Mostly I spend my time scanning through the messages of die-hard Yamash'ta treasure seekers in the Philippines and their "detractors" mostly from overseas. Allow me some short INITIAL comments.
1. In the late '60's close friend of mine participated in a dig. The location was at the foot of a hill. No maps, no detectors, no Japanese WWII veteran participating. Resource person: a living witness who was a young boy during the war and befriended by the Japanese officer who took a liking to him as he reminded him of his own son. He was with the soldiers when they buried the loot. To make a long story short, a sizable number of gold bars were recovered. My friend was given two pieces but unfortunately he had it in his possession for only a few months as he was foolish enough to keep them in a bank safety deposit box. The military somehow got wind of it and the bars were taken purportedly for better safekeeping and he was issued a "receipt". Obviously, somebody squealed. Until now, my friend is still nursing a long-standing "hang-over" over the unfortunate incident. This was the Philippines during Marcos's time. Incredible? Perhaps... A tale taller than the tallest coconut tree in my ma-in-law's farm.
2. What I enjoy most about this topic are the words of wisdom (?/!) of SWR and Don Jose de la Mancha. Keep up the Devil's Advocate work, fellas! Beats jousting with windmills and the like. To paraphrase an imminent personalty: "...beneath a superficial layer of sarcasm, lies genuine exasperation."
3. Upwind, from a distance a loud fart is no different from a burp. Hasta la vista!

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Get the best forget the rest: Minelab GPX 5000, Nobody but nobody has the tech this has. Google or go on ebay, you can see for yourself, a no brainner!

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi everyone!

The fondest wish of the MAJORITY of treasure seekers in the Philippines (those who line up and crowd around lotto outlets and can't access Kellyco & Co. due to a chronic shortage of funds and are daily victims of the exploitation of the virtue of HOPE-- hoping to win some or hit the jackpot!) is to own a a set of top-of-the-line deep-seeking MD's, GPR's and other advanced computerized underground detection machines. Nowadays, all these are available (but only to those with deeper pockets and wider connection).

By and large, those owning the latest "dream" TH'ng machines in the country are not interested in forums like this or keen on being identified. These are the people probably belonging to the upper 10% of the population (having access to everything to facilitate big-time searches) and have achieved some measure of success in recovery projects that they might even secretly brag about if you are discreet and personally close to them.

Therefore, what are the readily available and affordable "tools" or "equipment" (surely our readers are familiar with or have used one time or the other) in this beautiful albeit troubled poor country of ours-- the Philippines?

1. Dowsing rods-- of all shapes, used singly or in pairs, made of wood (hardwood or freshly-cut sapling) or metal (favorite copper) or even plastic. Universal.
2. Offerings-- wine, food, and animal sacrifice (chicken or pig preferred) accompanied by supplications to the unseen, the supernatural or the spirits of the dead (prisoner-diggers killed after the burial of the treasure).

Considering the ancient animistic culture of the Filipino people in pre-Hispanic times, the above-mentioned "tools" are still employed TODAY in tandem with modern detection paraphernalia (oftentimes de rigueur!). Ferdinand Marcos not excepted. And never mind the Catholic Church.

Notwithstanding the availability and wide selection of appropriate modern equipment, the search for the Yamash'ta war loot is still a MIND GAME of "epic" proportions that the Spanish Jesuits of the Old West would have love to tackle with.

All things considered, consistent success in recovery hinges on KNOWING AND UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE PICTURE. Not by solely depending on a GPR, MD, sign, account by an aging witness with faltering memory, new-generation Japanese tourists with second-hand info and with no real appreciation of the last world war in this side of the globe, a "decoded" map ( based on dubious "dictionary" of Japanese signs and symbols) and what not.

WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES ONE REALLY NEED?

tabu

Navy Dude

Nov 2, 2011
Lutz Florida
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dred747 said:
TH 61,

Just coz nobody's ever 'admitted' to recovering some or part of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Of course, if it's a treasure cache you've found, you'd be a fool to admit that you did.

Are you a Filipino TH61? Or are you another 'tourist' wanting to make a quick buck in my country?

Just a word of advise: Be very careful what you promise the locals. They don't take too kindly to empty promises. Pay them well and treat them well. Or else they'll screw you.

At any rate good luck. And watch your back.

dred
no kidding you could get anyone whacked for a carton of Marlboros when I was there last.

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tabu,
Your story of the little Pinoy was very nice, except for the fact that the Japanese solder would have put a bullet in his head, before he could get away and tell anyone. You mean that the Japanese were so nice, as to let a little boy watch where they buried the gold, just because he reminded him of his son? Rember, that this solder was not burying HIS gold, but gold that belonged to the Japanese empire. They could all expect to all be executed if someone found this gold.
I doubt that there are coconut trees as tall as this story sounds.

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
apparently swr isnot working either. apparently, apparently, apparently.
treasure hunter, don't listen to swr as he is lost as moodys goose in high weeds.

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
hi maipenrai,

i don't wish for people to feel unhappy by accusing them of lying through their teeth. my friend who related to me this very-difficult-to-prove tale is still alive today and suffering from a terminal illness. for all we know, it's just a question of perception which is quite subjective. and after all, it was his own personal experience which you and i have not had the privilege of sharing. the saying "his opinion is as good as yours or mine" holds true here.
enemy soldiers are still human and somehow, more so in some like the japanese officer who displayed his own humanity by sparing the little boy against the better judgment of everyone else-- dictated by the wartime expediency of leaving no witnesses to a covert act (burial of loot), the ultimate engine of which is GREED.

on a hot, humid and interminable afternoon somewhere in bangkok or manila-- best to listen to a tall tale with a tall glass of cold lemonade...taken with a grain of salt.

tabu

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here we go again.

I feel like a clueless deckhand on board Magellan's ship somewhere in the wide expanse of the Pacific Ocean anxiously staring at the horizon knowing that the edge of this flat world lies just beyond a little over the sunset. What equipment would I need to hold on to and keep myself from falling off into the bottomless abyss?
Pardon the irrelevance. What indeed is the equipment needed for cache hunting (generic term for Yamash'ta treasure search, what else) in the Philippines?

Personally, I don't care much for GPR and other sophisticated deep-penetrating and visualizing underground equipment. They are the best. Just can't afford.

My dream "equipment" is a YAMASHITA MANUAL OF SHORTCUTS.

The Japanese during WW II DID NOT INTEND TO RETRACE the circuitous and booby-trapped route of recovering their war booty should the time come to retrieve them.

RECOVERY SHOULD BE EASY. CONVENIENT AND FAST.

A box full of gold bullion or other treasure might be found buried 1 arm-length under an unmarked and nondescript grassy patch OUTSIDE a field riddled with various signs-- found in a "standard" dictionary of Japanese treasure signs and symbols freely circulated during and after the war and in all likelihood authored by a NINJA. Or WITHIN as in the case of Roxas and the Golden Buddha in the tunnel. Or AFTER the booby-trap. A shortcut (illustrated in the MANUAL) would make it BEFORE the booby-trap. And so forth and so on..
As mentioned previously (did I?), signs (in the absence of a living witness, deciphered map, etc.) if correctly interpreted and put in proper perspective MAY lead to the location of the treasure otherwise digging one after another vertically or horizontally will only be an exercise in futility.

tabu

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi everyone,

Just a "suntok sa buwan" (Tagalog expression: a jab at the moon) kind of suggestion for most everybody here in the Philippines who in their lifetime can't afford dollar-denominated treasure hunting equipment: VISUALIZATION.

I was reminded of this because a few years ago, by the prodding of a colleague I attended a workshop-seminar conducted by an internationally-known paranormal researcher for professionals. Although it does not always work for most people, some have the innate ability to connect with everything else in the Universe without much difficulty-- something akin to having a private cosmic "wormhole" to enter another place, dimension or galaxy in an instant.

Briefly, if a friend seeks your help in locating a possible treasure hidden in a particular place, imagine or visualize the place. How? In a quiet atmosphere free from visual and auditory distractions, meditate. As you enter alpha level you might just get lucky. Being a skeptic, I tried it once last January when a nephew of a close friend sought my help (he was aware I had a 2-box MD). I knew the province where it was supposed to be but I didn't ask for specifics. Just the general location. The name of the place was not even mentioned. I meditated. As my mind sank into "visualization mode", I saw a rectangular one-story farmhouse surrounded by cornfields. The front yard gate was in the middle of the fence and the connecting earthen footpath ran straight to the main door in the center of the house. In my imagination the much sought-after Yamashita was buried in the right front corner of the lot (facing the house). We motorbiked to the place over a muddy dirt road four kilometers from the main highway. Even skeptics get goose-bumps as I did when I saw the place. The front gate ran straight through a short foot path to the front door of the rectangular one-story building. When I scanned the whole front yard from left to right, the only spot that elicited a loud and decent sound from the two-box was the spot beside the right side of the footpath in the mid-portion of the yard and not in the right corner as I had anticipated.

So there. Of course, what I'm telling you can never stand statistical scrutiny. In fact I felt foolish after the goose-bumps. All I can remember now is the shrill voice of the owner (a farmer's wife and a widow) as she haggled over the division of the "spoils of war" with the nephew of my friend (a TH'ng moonlighting young police officer).

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks. We must not forget that having FUN is SERIOUS BUSINESS in TREASURE HUNTING..

Tabu

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
THIS POST WAS STARTED ON Feb 6th 2008? Wow thats a long time ago to ask for help. Is this going to happen in my lifetime? (I think I tried to help and gave advice 1 or two years back, I guess we have to move on.)

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
THIS POST WAS STARTED ON Feb 6th 2008? Wow thats a long time ago to ask for help. Is this going to happen in my lifetime? (I think I tried to help and gave advice 1 or two years back, I guess we have to move on.)

goldentruth,

Now, you've said it. I'm enjoining all the Don Quixote de la Manchas of the world to look for other windmills to joust with. Perhaps to start-- discard whatever old MD's we're still enamored with and buy new ones! Would the Feds allow air testing near Fort Knox?

Tabu

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread