Jun 12, 2005
I suggest that you use an Accumeter Pro VI or try to surf lrlman.com

Tim Williams

Dec 24, 2005
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Arc-Geo Logger-TM-808-Garrett XL500-Deepstar
How deep do you want to go?
What type terrain will you be working in?
Are you wanting to see caves and metal?
Do you want to use the equipment for different purposes?

Tim

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used
GTI2500,Seahunter Mark II, Eagle eye two box
Hi there, please help me. I need a good equipment to look for voids like bunkers, tunnels etc. I'm going to use the equipment on the Philippines. Can anyone advice a good device? It has to go very deep into the ground. Please help me, guys.

I will suggest to contact with Mr. Tim to buy the arc-logger.It's a wonderful machine. Since 1989 I'd been waiting for one of this.

http://lrlman.com/Pages/Arc-Geo/Arc-geo.htm

Amona

patrikios

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2006
I'm already using eXp 4000 from that german company and until now there is nothing to complain about. It's complex technology and not easy to use in the beginning but when you know how to handle this type of equipment it's really great. Only some small finds up to now but the big treasure is still waiting for me to be found. ;D

If possible contact the manufacturer and ask for a demonstration before purchasing the detector. Worked fine for me!

OP
OP
T
Feb 6, 2008
SWR said:
I would suggest researching what everybody else is using, or has used in the past 60 years or so and avoid that equipment. Apparently, none of it has been successful.

Don't like to use equipment from past 60 years if I can have the newest technology. I think humanity has developed itself and so does technology. Why should I buy the old stuff if I can have up to date products. Also wouldn't buy a pc which is 5 years old, if I can have Windows Vista. Of course we have to be carefull with the new products on the market, there's a lot of crap.

OP
OP
T
Feb 6, 2008
Real de Tayopa said:
IHI swr: you posted the magic word --->

"Apparently" , none of it has been successful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This applies to the entire world.

Don Jose de La Mancha

How do you know?

OP
OP
T
Feb 6, 2008
Tim Williams said:
How deep do you want to go?
What type terrain will you be working in?
Are you wanting to see caves and metal?
Do you want to use the equipment for different purposes?

Tim

I search voids in a depth of 15 - 20 meters deep. There should be large underground bunkers and tunnel systems. Inside the caves there should be metal (boxes or other large masses of metal). My purpose is treasure hunting.

OP
OP
T
Feb 6, 2008
patrikios said:
I'm already using eXp 4000 from that german company and until now there is nothing to complain about. It's complex technology and not easy to use in the beginning but when you know how to handle this type of equipment it's really great. Only some small finds up to now but the big treasure is still waiting for me to be found. ;D

If possible contact the manufacturer and ask for a demonstration before purchasing the detector. Worked fine for me!

Very interesting. Where do you search? Can we meet somewhere and you show me your eXp? ???

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Central Luzon, Philippines
Detector(s) used
Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears
TH 61,

Just coz nobody's ever 'admitted' to recovering some or part of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Of course, if it's a treasure cache you've found, you'd be a fool to admit that you did.

Are you a Filipino TH61? Or are you another 'tourist' wanting to make a quick buck in my country?

Just a word of advise: Be very careful what you promise the locals. They don't take too kindly to empty promises. Pay them well and treat them well. Or else they'll screw you.

At any rate good luck. And watch your back.

dred

patrikios

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2006
@ treasure hunter 61
Mostly I'm searching in my home country which is located in europe. I try to follow the steps of alexander the great. I guess it would be possible to show you my eXp 4000 detector. Where are you from? Phillipines like dred747 mentioned?

I've heard a lot about that famous yamashita treasure. Do you really looking for it?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi Treasue Hunter: You posted --->

How do you know?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do know, trade secret, heheheh however see small example below,. "swr's favorite".

posts # 40 & 42 in his thread of "Show me the money", in dowsing..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi: show me the money

I already have, but it was apparently pointedly ignored, so I will repost it.

Please don't remark upon the quality of the photo, since artistic ability doesn't enter into the point in question.

Basic data: a local took me to where he had seen a fire over the years.

A short search with the old Gardner turned up several rotting sacks of various denomination Mexican coins, most 8 Reales.

They were from a mule train that had been assualted in the early 1800's.

This is my share, mostly 8 Reales. It kept beans in the pot for a while.

p.s. I doubt that we can have a repeatable performance for peer review, they have been spent. so sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another post (42) in "Show me the money" in dowsing, by swr.

Till Eulenspeigle - Don Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt iwndmills )

Attachments

• 8 Reales mule train.JPG
    8 Reales mule train.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,560

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005
hunter61
I've read about eXp 4000 but I don't know anyone who has this kind of equipment. We have used the SIR 10 radar system in our treasuring but such equipment doesn't work properly when the terrain isn't even.....It's good to have that eXp 4000 but still you need a long range locator to minimize your treasure area. Then you can either use a radar system or a resistivity meter to confirm what your locator has pinpointed. And during your excavation, you also need a metal detector to guide you.

OP
OP
T
Feb 6, 2008
patrikios said:
@ treasure hunter 61
Mostly I'm searching in my home country which is located in europe. I try to follow the steps of alexander the great. I guess it would be possible to show you my eXp 4000 detector. Where are you from?

Please send me a personal message so we can discuss where we could meet. I'm really interested to see this eXp 4000 in action!

OP
OP
T
Feb 6, 2008
BADZ said:
it's good to have that eXp 4000 but still you need a long range locator to minimize your treasure area.
yes I thought about this. But I don't trust in such long range devices. I think it's a mental thing. But I only believe in technology, not the hocus-pocus things. You know any LR device which really works for everybody?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread