Buried cache 3rd one

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
This is the 3rd cache Ive buried The first 2 were under sidewalk digs in Bryan, just alot of loose change and notes.
But this is diffrent, what you see is the first and second in a series of 5 caches to be buried around Texas, each one will have a Treasure map with gps coordinates to the next one. The little starwars guy will be in the first one (not yet made or hidden) and will be the map finders travel buddy.
The first and original map will be hidden somewhere to be found someday by a lucky adventure seeking person possibly not even born yet(how cool is that). The first cache will be a easy one but the next 5 will take some traveling. The only key maps will be in my personal journal to be handed down to my family should it survive.
Let your imaginations run wild with this one with the possibilities, the dissapointment , the chain being broken some how, or not found for over 100 yrs.
The first is now buried, the second is ready.
If anyone wants to donate I will gladly include your treasure to the cache. doesent neccasarly have to be money. I'll just use a bigger Jar.

Attachments

• 100_0107.JPG
    100_0107.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 1,755
  • 100_0117.JPG
    100_0117.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,742
OP
OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! thats funny, you might see me sneaking round, maybe 1 or 2 on the way to lousiana.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread