Philippines..anyone heard about Jim Brown on treasures part 1

boylara

Jan 9, 2005
The Golden Karat

The Alleged Largest Theft and Cover-up in the Entire History of Mankind
Events and actions that have and still are today affecting the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Now you can judge the truth for yourself. "Tis strange to know how little one knows, in order to truly know how little they know".

In the late 1990's when the author attempted to publish the first book in this now three volume series of books, he and his attorney were both told by their appointed literary agent at the time, "I'm in total shock, because I just received a telephone call from my friend in New York who was talking the 3 million advance with us for the publishing rights of the Golden Karat, and he just said to me, that many in his firm wanted to publish the book, but it was finally decided that it was simply too hot to handle". Therefore, must one not ask:

Is freedom of the press now dead in America, if one tries to expose the misdeeds of the Super Rich and Powerful?

What is the real truth and story behind not only World War II, but also Vietnam and the current Middle East and the Philippine problems today? Have we now opened a can of worms that will not be too easy to seal, without it costing the lives of possibly hundreds of millions world wide, including in the once good old U.S.A. ?
(Is not the same old game of war for money in full swing once again?)

What truly is the background and reasons for all of this?
(One must know the true history, in order to properly judge the present).

If all of this is true, then how have and still are not only the average Americans, but also most people around the world paying for all of this, and at what cost?

Did these Japanese spoils of war known today as the Yamashita Treasure ever truly exist?

If so, what happened to it?

If at one time this was not true, then why did the newly formed United Nations at the end of World War II, extend their World War II "Spoils of War Act" an extra 10 years beyond the first act, concerning this only?

Where did this almost unbelievable amount of reported wealth consisting of precious metals, jewels and wealth come from?

Who was this mystery man (legally known as) Severino Garcia Sta. Romana and Jose Antonio Diaz?
(Pronounced "Santa Romana"?)

There seems to be enough supporting evidence to establish the fact that he truly existed. There also seems to be enough documented evidence and first hand testimony that at his death in 1977, that he owned or at least controlled - reportedly

over:
One Trillion - Eight Hundred Billion U.S. dollars in cash or precious metal deposited in banks and financial institutions worldwide.

(Sounds impossible we know).

But don't be too quick to disregard this or the reported amounts involved. Because, there is now available a great deal of what appears to be authentic documented confirmations that many of the larger Banking and Financial Institutions, as well as various Government Agencies, who have been involved in trying (Reportedly even under the banner within the Government of the United States of it being a National Security Issue". While reportedly at the same time certain elements within the U.S. Government have been busy attempting to cover-up what has already and is still taking place. While their bidders continue in attempting to claim as large of a part of this wealth as they can manage to still take for themselves or their secret worldwide projects. (Serious charges we realize if true. However, the Golden Karat Series of books are only reporting what we were told during our investigations and by who told us certain things, especially if we have more than one source of confirmation. (Also, if there are documents that back-up what was told to us, we also include them for our readers review.

For an example: Why did one former U.S. Senator reportedly say, "If you can find the true legal heirs of the late Severino Sta. Romana, there's a fortune to be made from this. Because, the single largest theft and cover-up in the entire history of mankind has and still is going on right here in Washington D.C."

What was the late Sta. Romana's special relations with General's Douglas MacArthur & Edward G. Landsdale during World War II and the years immediately following the war?

What is the story regarding a secret organization controlled by a chosen few whose policy is to control the world's wealth, then you can control the world of politics and thusly the entire world?

Does such an organization truly exist?
Even certain highly thought of Ministers in the Seventh Day Adventist Church seem to have the courage to stand up and claim that indeed it does.

What if any was the late Sta. Romana's role in such an organization? Also, what was his reported role regarding being one of the founding fathers of the U.S. CIA, and what was his reported involvement in both of these situations?

What was the alleged personal relationship that existed between General Douglas MacArthur and the final commanding General of the Japanese occupying forces in the Philippines General Yamashita before, during, and right after the Japanese surrender to U.S. Forces near the final end of World War II?
There sure seems to be at least a partly documented history of this.

Did this play any role on what is going on today?

Was General Yamashita truly put to death under the direction of General MacArthur at the end of the Philippine campaign? Or was he as reported by some given a new identity, personal wealth, and allowed to live out his life in luxury in exile, while another devoted Kamikaze type in the Japanese army at the time, was given money for his family and was put to death for the benefit of the world press in his place?
Reports taken from people involved at the time. However, you as a reader must indeed judge this one for yourself. Although we feel that it may indeed be a very vital part of the entire story, we also found that it was almost impossible to be able to show documented proof, unlike most of the other serious topics contained in our books.

What is the true claimed connection and relationship between Madame Imelda Marcos and the late Sta. Romana/Diaz?
(If what is alleged and claimed is indeed true, and if true justice had ever been administered, then there would seem to be no way that her and her own biological children could have ever be justifiably accused in the past, or could ever be properly accused in the future of taking any ill-gotten wealth from anyone. (Sadly, at-times people are ill-advised by those money hungry people they trust, or they have simply forgotten the age-old adage that the simple truth will-set one free).

What is the truth regarding the assignation of Ninoy Aquino at the Manila International Airport?

What seems to be the real truth regarding the much published "Golden Buddha Case", where a Hawaiian Judge issued a multi- billion dollar judgment against the estate of the late Ferdinand Marcos?

What were the late Sta. Romana's duly documented widow's stories concerning all of the above, along with her stories of personal visits with her late husband to see the Queen of England and Prince Philip in London. Or her comments regarding a personal visit with her late husband to Japan, and once there being a house guest for several days of the late Emperor Hirohito in the Imperial Palace in Tokyo. This coupled along with her stories of their associations with many other well known figures around the world before his death?
(Written and repeated as actually word for word as possible to write).

If basically all of this is true, and there seems to be enough solid confirmations, testimony and documents furnished from many of the original people involved as to what truly has and still is happening up until this very day regarding many of these reported events and to this fortune. Then, what basically has this wealth been used for?

What is the true reason for the downfall of Ferdinand Marcos of the Philippines?

It seems for sure it "Was Not" the much proclaimed and publicized so-called "People's Power Revolution".

Therefore, what is seemly the true details and true story behind this action and why?

What is the common interwoven connecting denominator between this act and the assassination of President John F. Kennedy of the United States?
Here again, there sure seems to be one.

Why has the general attitude changed today in the Philippines regarding the late Ferdinand Marcos?
The answer is obviously simple: Because of what they have gotten since.

Why were we able to confirm the transfer of millions of dollars in originally deposited funds in then what was named First National City Bank - New York, to now what is known as "Citibank" in the Bahamas and worldwide? Who had the right to authorize these transfers?

Why on one occasion during a meeting with a leading bank officer in what was then known as the Union Bank of Switzerland whose main office located in Zurich Switzerland (Now called United Bank of Switzerland) attended by the author, another American witness, and Mrs. Luz Sta. Romana. Why after Mrs. Sta. Romana and had given this bank officer her late husband's master account number in their bank did this bank officer reply?

"This is a correct account number issued by our bank Mrs. Sta. Romana, and I can now that it is what I thought it might be when Author here first suggested this meeting. But, I wouldn't suggested that you try to claim the assets it represents, at least not while you are personally in Switzerland." (These remarks caused Mrs. Sta. Romana to reply, "Why not? Because, when my late husband put his assets here, he sure didn't agree to give it to U.B.S.")
This statement and question caused the U.B.S. bank officer to laugh. He then replied,

"Of course not. But, since you are a personal friend of my friend here, I feel I must warn and tell you that before the bank, or even the Government of Switzerland would allow you to do this and attempt to take it out of Switzerland, they are not beyond having you killed first".

OP
OP
boylara

boylara

Jan 9, 2005
Re: Philippines..anyone heard about Jim Brown on treasures part 2

Note: For all I hold holy and respect, I the author of this Web Page and the Golden Karat Series of books without any doubt heard this warning myself". But had we not heard practically the same warning regarding the Jewish survivors of World War II, themselves and their relatives relating to deposits by them or their families. (Of course, Mrs. Sta. Romana didn't have any organized group to fight for her just rights as they finally did. All she had were a group of totally undeserving rascals obtaining false Filipino passports, or other made up documents and inserting their names as Sta. Romana. Plus in many absolutely provable cases paying some local Filipino judge to issue court orders in their favors, and even worse, more powerful interest also seeking undeserving amounts of this estate simply by (with the cooperation of crooked bankers and others covering up and changing the original records and facts. (This issue more than anything else, despite the huge amounts involved is what turns this entire story into the worldwide event that it is. Note: Some say this is by-gone history. But It's far from that. Also, for this reason alone, it for sure makes it's long past time, that at least a sincere effort and attempt is made at trying to tell the world this side of the story, along with any seemingly documents that would appear to support it. (Let the readers judge the truth for themselves).

Why was the late Sta. Romana's widow (Luz Rombano Sta. Roman) and the first fully documented person ever appointed by both the Philippine and New York Courts as the principal heir and administrator of her late husband's estate (Severino Garcia Sta. Romana/aka Jose Antonio Diaz), court order attempted to be dismissed in the late 1990's? (After being on record for over 15 years) This attempt involved a former member of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and reported high ranking members at the time in the then Fidel Ramos Government in the Philippines?
Why have over 16 former and present day Heads of States, along with many of the leading figures in well known World Banks and Financial Institution names continued to come up in 15 years of gathering documents and investigations into all of this?

What was the late Sta. Romana's role in helping Henry Kissinger and President Richard Nixon in being able to institute more or less what one might call normal diplomatic relations for the first time since the end of World War II between Mainland China and and the United States of America?
(This for sure has been confirmed by several different sources).

What is Mrs. Sta. Romana's story regarding her personal conversation, (as she put it), "When Richard Nixon finally got over his crying jag in San Clemente, California and moved back to New York City".

What also was not only her late husband's relationship, but hers as well with the late Bill Casey, the Director of the CIA when he died?

What also is the story behind her claim of speaking directly with President George Bush while he was still President of the United States about her problems?
I the author was not personally present during either of these alleged conversations with President Bush. But, others did confirm to me that they were present when the conversation with the White House and President Bush took place. I also later on wrote to President Bush relating to what I was told that Bush promised and told her. But, I never got a reply from Bush, nor from any of his staff as later I did when I also wrote to other prominent political figures in Washington D.C. (They for the most part at first at least acknowledge my inquiries, until they finally realized what was behind and going on regarding what I was writing about).

In view of this, and what we do know for sure, Would this not cause anyone's eye-brows to rise slightly, when one read after being defeated for a second term as President of the United States, when the newspapers carried reports of how our former President had taken a position with Citibank in New York, and later some Canadian gold cartel?
(Was his retirement payment not enough? And whose gold was he interested in concerning the Canadian Gold Cartel?). Note However: At least President Bush was not openly advocating a "New World Movement". He was only expounding in his rhetoric to describe, (even perhaps with the purest and best intentions his part and beliefs in his words as, "A New World Order". Note Two: For the life of me, I'm not trying to personally put President Bush or perhaps his beliefs down. After all, as an American, I still believe that those are his prerogatives, President, x-President or not. However, I'm still old fashioned enough of an American to believe that others, including me should have at least the same right to express our personal viewpoints as well. I also believe we Americans should have the right to write the results of what we have investigated and been told without any threats or worries of someone killing one who attempts to do this.

It is reported by Mrs. Sta. Romana that her late husband had his first gold bullion account put in his name when he was only 8 years of age (around 1916). So, where did this gold come from?
It's for sure that this at least could not be any part of any World War II spoils of war. But it sure appears as though most everything he owned has been stolen since his death.

What was the late Sta. Romana's relation and personal friendship with the Rockefeller family in New York, especially Winthrop before he died?

What is the truth and story behind the late Sta. Romana depositing over 3300 metric tons of A.U. Metal in the Chase Manhattan Bank in the mid to late 1930's? If true, then where did this gold come from?
There sure seems to be a lot of collaborating sources confirming the Chase Manhattan relationship and deposits in his name in this bank before he died. Note: This was also long before any Japanese Spoils of war ever existed or was ever heard of.

I have been warned from almost the first when it was learned that I was attempting to write a book on all of this, that I shouldn't dare do it, because "THEY" will kill you. Who were "They" that I was being warned about?"

I know beyond any doubt today who "They" are. But, "They" may have waited too long to still kill me. (Other than just being simply ticked off because of my determination to continue to write and tell this story), But, what good would it do them now? Especially, if you are only one of hoped for millions who are reading even this Web Site Worldwide. Besides, they seem to have gotten away with their lies, cover-ups and shenanigans fairly well since the end of World War II, and especially since the death of the late Sta. Romana. So why add perhaps even more credibility regarding what is written in the Golden Karat Series of books by killing me at this point? The simple reasons should be, why take a chance on jeopardizing this position in any way from here on out?

Why today has the author's perfectly legal position changed in this entire affair other than in the beginning being strictly as an investigator into this wild chain of events?

Why today, is Mr. Brown's (the author) signature (most likely) the only truly legal signature available if there were ever circumstances that would justifiably cause any true settlements relating to the late Sta. Romana/Diaz estate to even take place?
Note: Luz Rambano Sta. Romana - Brown (Who was the only person's name ever added by the late Sta. Romana along with his, as the only other proper authorized person to sign on many of his accounts worldwide) passed away in August of 2002. However, Mr. Brown's basic attitude today is, he has chased The Golden Karat long enough. Besides, he says, that he has never heard of a crook who ever wanted to give anything back of what he/they thought that he/they had already gotten away with stealing. (Especially, this applies to powerful thieves, who can even use what they have stolen to prevent any average person from ever being able to get true justice).

What is the real truth behind the boxes of alleged post World War II filled with billions of U.S. bearer bonds in the face amounts running into the billions of U.S. dollars in each box?
The U.S. Government official position up and since the young George Bush took office has always been that no such bonds exist or were ever printed by the U.S. Treasury. Without any doubt or question most of these boxes allegedly filled with these items that one runs into day is absolutely as phony as a $3.00 bill. But for a short period just before Bill Clinton leaf the Presidency, it was announced that he agreed to allow such items if authenticated to be surrendered to the U.S. Government for a huge percentage of the contents. Once this was known, Manila filled up again with the known international hustlers from most every country in the (However, almost immediately after President Bush took office, he immediately reversed the Government's position to the old long-standing rhetoric and Manila emptied of the hustlers for the most part about as fast as they had poured in).

Therefore, what is the real truth behind not only these items, but also the alleged safes filled with actual U.S. dollars that were issued in part just prior to World War II and also during the war for the purpose of paying bills in the Far East. (Safes allegedly containing 25, 50 and 75 million U.S. dollars each)?
The promotional film furnished with the Golden Karat Series of books, not only has these items pictured, but also other items bantered around in the Philippines today, such as what is referred to as the Reagan uncut dollars and the obvious truth and story behind this as well.

Therefore, the big questions remaining for us average truth seeking individuals around the world has to be,

How has, and still are, these events affecting our lives personally today?
Even more importantly:

How have, and will these events still affect the lives of our children, grandchildren, and generations to follow?

What and who is behind a group calling themselves the Alpha Omega group and who claim that they are affiliated with the International Monitory Fund and the World Bank who has authorized them to be able to claim and take former accounts held by the late Sta. Romana/Diaz?
We believe that these questions and their answers are only a few of the never before published truth's in this incredible chain of events. The author has devoted over 15 years of his life conducting interviews, as well the gathering of hundreds of pages of documents and photos worldwide in his search for absolute facts, supporting documents and the truth. This included actual testimony from many of actual principals whom without question have been a part and played key roles in this fantastic story. It is now his desire to release what he was told in written form in a manner to where no true open minded person could ever challengeable or put forth a reasonable response that could ever generate anything that would even come close to any believable or recognizable legitimate denials. This without question places the Golden Karat Series of books as being without question in no way comparable to any normal set of three (3) books ever offered before.

Personal From The Author: he Golden Karat Set of books were originally written as strictly an insurance policy in case I was not able to help the deserving people that I was ask and attempted to help. Today, despite totally different legal circumstances, I'm a total realist, and now I not only believes it's long past time that this side of the story was told, but long past time that I at least tried to recover at least a small part of the over three million U.S. dollars, and the 15 years of his life already spent.

Once a very old wise Filipino man told me,

"You know Jim, as a nation and people, we have almost always been ruled over by others. First it was the Spanish, then the Americans and finally the Japanese. But the worst of all the enemies that we have ever had as a nation and people, without any question, has to be the enemy from within. We could always recognize the Spanish, the Americans and the Japanese. But, at times it's very difficult to recognize the enemy from within".

We would like everyone who has an interest in the truth to have this story and see our documents in a presented manner to where there is absolutely no doubts, misquotes or understandings as to what we are now ready to make available
If you are a person who is truly interested in knowing at least this side of the story, you now can have this information in the following manner.

Number One: You can own this 3 volume series of books (approximately over 1600 printed pages) in what we have decided to call our "Talking books". This consist of 16 two hour professionally read C.Ds that can be played on your car radio or any other CD player and covers the entire written story and key conversations along with events as they took place. (If one purchases the CDs individually in any book or record store, they alone would have to command a retail value of a minimum of $7.50 each. x - 16 or a normal retail value of at least $120.00

You will also be sent a Videotape or CD film footage of real items being taken from the original World War II hiding place in the spring of 1998. (I can assure anyone that our film footage has more obvious credibility than another recent film showing perhaps a small 150 pound Japanese soldier carrying what is indicated as a large wooden crate up a step mountain, and follow thereafter by these soldiers opening one of these crates, and to find what anyone knowing anything at all about the size of gold bars to weight would realize would have been at least 75-kilo bars (150 plus pounds each). I seriously doubt if they could have gotten an elephant to be able to do this. This is just another example of how hustlers have tried to capitalize on this story no matter if their information was true or not.
This Video or CD Rom also pictures most all of the nowadays proclaimed or so-called Yamashita Treasure items still being offered today. (Especially in the Philippines.) Along with the commentary as to what and whom one must look out for. (Note: There's no doubt that thousands of totally wasted dollars could have been saved by many had this Video or CD been available to them in the past. This CD film or Cassette Video tape alone would simply have to have a retail value of another $24.50.

But that's not all for those who would like to go back perhaps and read all 3 books in printed form. If however, we printed these books even in paper back, here again they would have to carry a minimum retail value of $24.50 each. Therefore all three books in printed form would come to another $73.50 But what we have decided to do is add to our offer all 3 books in written form on another CD Ram. (You've got back up for everything else).

In reality this total package of information presented in listen to, read and view form would have a realistic value of a total of $ 218.00

Quite frankly we would like to be in a position to give everyone in the world this information and the opportunity to hear the conversations and see the documents and photos we have assembled absolutely free of charge. But this would not be realistic. We do have the cost of whatever one would be sending to anyone, the cost of discounting their credit card order, the cost of accounting and other administrating expenses but also the tremendous cost of making people aware of what we are trying to accomplish.

However, we don't expect anyone to pay what might be normal retail for what we are offering. And especially since we also subscribe to the philosophy that,

"Once the work has begun, never stop until it's done. May the labor be great or small; do it well or not at all"

What we can realistically do is offer our customers an approximate 55% discount over what one would consider a normal cost for all of this, and make our Talking Books, The film in either cassette or video tape, and the read only version of all three books available to our customers for only $98.65 (plus $7.50 for the actual cost of shipping and handling direct to your home, office or designated destination.

BUT: That's not all you will receive if you order now. You will also receive absolutely free of charge, a one year subscription to our quarterly update which we call "Simple Common Sense". This will contain not only updates on the subjects and events contained in our books, but also new and documented reports on any new con or swindle trying to be perpetrated on people around the world at the time.

We can't do much better in trying to inform the world of what we believe the true facts are. And to allow our readers to be the judge themselves as to what they want to believe.

charaann

Dec 18, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm curious where are or what happened to the previous threads related to The Golden Karat?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm curious where are or what happened to the previous threads related to The Golden Karat?
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard charaann! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_link.gif
2nd - I searched
tn_02.gif
and found one reference about reading (Oct 09, 2005) the book. Maybe you have us mixed up with another forum?

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow. is there such a book named golden karat? i like to read this book. is it sold in amazon?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread