Jesse James the year 1876

D

dwight traina

Frist off in reading the book Jesse James was one of his names Jesse helps the indians fight Custer at the battle in Mont then he goes to Mexco City and saves Emperor Maxtmilian and fe gets 5 million for this to have as his own .then on March the 5 1876 he leaves a copper kittle telling of a bonty bank and the money belong to the men who names tha are carved on it .Then in 1876 the gang gose to Northfield Minn and Every body get all shot up.TheYoungers get all shot up and locked up Jesse and Frank get away they go te texas and stay with there sister and brother in law Allen Palmer who is mangering forman of a 100000 Acer ranch .2 years leter 1878 i have letters that are loaned to Bud Hardcastje that he is tring to settle down he borrows $800 from a frind that has a store and post offic.toby cattle then he gets a letter from Frank living in Nashvjll telling Jesse to come there and they could make some money race horseing after he was there a few days he senda letter back to the man with post offic and store tells him to figer up how much he owes him for groceys and loan that he would be in to pay him off. Now what i want to know is how far did he ride those Horses From mo To mont, to mexico city and then going to Minn. Also dont for get he was in the Witch mts in S.W. Okla and what did he do with the 5 million And the be broke 2 years Dwight Traina

B

BILL 1876

JESSE JAMES

Dwight, Maximilian died in 1867, Custer and the Little Bighorn was June 25 1876. So the timeline is not correct. There are many stories surrounding the Confederacy and Maximilian, possibly Jesse was involved, I don't believe Jesse was helping at Little Bighorn, you would have to research the James-Younger trail at that time, or better still their suspected trail. The area west of OKC, Silver City, currently known as Tuttle (2 miles north of tuttle) where the cattle trail crossed the Canadian. At least that's one story, it seems JJ has many cache areas, or one large gold cache area and several map caches with smaller gold caches mixed in.

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

ck i think you will see old Max Pas on in the year 1576 in Nexico city

B

BILL 1876

Dwight, the Maximilian that died in 1576 was Maximilian II he was the second Holy Roman Emperor from Hapsburg in 1564, he was king of Bohemia from 1549 and of Hungary from 1563.

The Mexico Maximilian was born 1832;died 1867, he a Austrian archduke and appointed by France (Napoleon III) emperor of Mexico. He wasn't as welcome in Mexico as he thought and due in part from pressure by the US Maximilian was defeated by Juarez 's forces and executed.

The area in Indian territory that Jesse hung out in was Chickasaw and Choctaw lands where the Texas Rd cut through along with the placement of a few Confederate forts/outposts. The Chickasaw and Choctaw were Confederate sympathizers (see Stand Waite) That would be in the SE portion of Oklahoma as opposed the the SW portion of Oklahoma, as these forts in the SE were present long before Fort Sill in the SW, although noted, Jesse did pass through and pause a while in the Wichita mountain area. I don't believe he was around the Cheyenne or Sioux tribes at of the Custer battle.

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

Well i am glad to see some one out there is doing so resurch some beople wright these book on Jesse James And the KGC and i think it is all hog wash

B

BILL 1876

Dwight I don’t know if Jesse James was a member of the KGC or not, and somewhat like you I’m not betting the farm on the fact that he was because truthfully there is no factual evidence out there to prove he was. There is much evidence that he was not, however I do believe he and the rest of the gang were highly dedicated to the Southern cause, without a doubt they hated any and all that dealt with the Northern cause and for good reason.

As for the KGC, there’s tons of information or better said speculation about them, but even more prevalent and less speculative documented facts on the Copperheads and Son’s of the Confederacy etc. The KGC were most likely a spin-off of the Copperheads.
The Copperheads supposedly spearheaded the assassination of President Lincoln from a home base in Ohio, the first big assassination conspiracy. It’s said John Wilkes Booth was a member of the Copperheads, and possibly had the backing of several very influential men of that time not excluding some in Lincolns staff.

And lets not forget the fact that the body found was never positively identified as that of Booth, with a diary found at the scene to be in Booths writing being the key piece in identifying the supposed Booth corpse.

Not unlike Jesse James death, and let’s face it who identified Jesse family and “friends”. Quantrill resided in Oklahoma a while, so did Albert Pike which provides one part of the Masonic link. Both were in the same area of Atoka, Oklahoma broadly speaking. But when I look at Steve Wilsons book at some of the maps shown to be Jesse James', the codes and symbols don’t look necessarily Masonic to me.

Most look like something any one of us might come up with when making our own map, with symbols or codes that make sense to us. I’m not saying Masonic codes weren’t used but the ones in Wilsons book don’t seem to be. Masonic codes and symbols were probably intermingled with several different code/symbol structures i.e. Spanish, alchemy, map, Union cryptography, Confederate Cryptography etc.. An extremely large portion of our founding fathers were masons so a Masonic influence is inevitable.

As said before, it all has to be taken with a grain of salt, factual information is out there on the web, so is a great deal of speculation. Since this is treasure hunting you have to consider both and come to some logical conclusions and follow them hoping one will pay off. But if you spend too much time dwelling on it you will miss the opportunity to get outside and actually begin finding treasure, possibly letting someone else get there before you do.

Lecoma

Greenie
Jul 19, 2003
Bill< IF U understood "Masonic, Freemason, Knights T

Then you would NOT say the maps in steve Wilson's books did not have "Mason" symbols in it............You obviously do NOT understand how the maps were made, and MOST important the "Pattern" used to make them. The symbols used are "below" the surface so to speak. You need to do a lot of reasearch with the maps and you can find a connection between them and that they are NOT random scribliing on paper but very precise marks at certain distances.

What most people forget with ANY kind of Map......1. Which way is North 2. What is the Scale. 3. And what part of the country is the area on the map located. It is all in front of you IF you know "a little" more info.

A good treasure hunter can look at rock carvings and see what others DON't see! ......same holds true with maps.....

&&&side note*****

IF you research Joe Shelby you will learn he opened a trucking company in Mexico as well as helping Maximillon...transport his "spoil" out of Mexico. Frank James saved Shelby's life during the civil war and there was a strong connection between them.

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

THIS IS FOR MR LECOMA FRIST OFF WHAT MAP IN STEVE WILSON S BOOK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? AS FOR OLD MAX PUTING MR.S IN THE TRUCKING BUSINESS THEY DIDNOT HAVE TRUCKS TILL AFTER WAR #1 THEY REALY GOT GONING WHEN FORD CAME OUT WITH THE MODEL T IN THE LATE 20 S THE WAY I SEE IT MOST OF THE OLD TIMERS IN THE CIVIL WAR HAD GONE TO NEVER NEVER LAND IF YOU THINK I NEED TO LOOK AT THE MAPS MORE E MAIL ME AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT ARE YOU CAN CALL ME ON THE PHONE I HAVE LOOK AT THE THESE MAPS FOR 45 YEARS MAYBE I NEED SOME NEW LIGHT.MY E MAIL IS detraina @yahoo.com MORE LATER DWIGHT

Lecoma

Greenie
Jul 19, 2003
Well, I DID read that Shelby did open a "trucking"

You know they used wagons back then.........ever been to the Civil War Museum in Hillsboro, Texas?......There you will find books on all the Generals and officers AND you will eventually find what I read about Shelby.

As far as the maps, .....I am very familar with those maps and a few more and they ALL have a pattern........As you know, these areas were surveyed...and what is a survey but math and Trig.........These all go back (patterns) to a time much further back than the 1800's.......try Europian Churches....who built them?.....Masonic type organizatio......What was their "secrets"?.....Mathmatics .......What pattern did they use.?.....Same one used in the maps in Steve Wilson's book, same pattern used in other times long before Jesse and Frank.......

On Jesse's porch there was the date" ApriL 1866".....hint at what that means.......What month number is April?........4th.....and what number represents North?....... 4.......What does 1866 mean?.........hint.....what is the sine of 60 degrees?..........can you tie all this together....mathmatically?........I can........think of diamonds! Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees.......so, when working "puzzles" you must think "outside the box".........On the level!

Well, door bell is ringing? jGot to go.......

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

joseph orville shelby

well here we go again joseph o shelby 1830 to1897 he had a good war record went to mexico 1865 offard his men to the french and the mexicans neather wanted any thing to do with him and his men he went to town of carleta where he opened a fright co he had his mules and wagons that he took to mexico so he did not need help to start the fright co he stayed there till 1867 when the mexican guerillas made it hard on him so he went home he was in the wheat ,rail road and cole then in 1895 president grover cleveland appointed him us marshal he held that position till his death 2-13 1897. it sounds like some body is giving the man a shadey name as for maps in steves wilsons book that you dont seeme to want to talk about i will add a little that i know about them frist off the french mans gold in the okla panhandel the rocks laid in the ground are the boundry markes for the 101 ranch that was there in 1867 read about this in olka name places next the lost city what the survaier found was not mounds of adobie but cattle holding pins on the western cattel trail the goverment made all the cattlemen to take every thing they had and get out of indian country 1880 then there is the jesse james map that shows a cave a upside down foot 2 men and some rocks with marks on themthis drawin byy a man by the name of Frosty Freese that worked for the chy 7 tv station Lecoma it seems that you have all the answers so good luck and happy hunting Dwight traina

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

I though that was you Mr Kilines old friend you are whiping a dead horse you are about 100 years to late all that money is gone isee you still like to play games with peoples mind. why dont you use your reel name instid of will overton and genderi I tried to tell klin buy he just keep on spending his time and money till his death. dwight traina

Lecoma

Greenie
Jul 19, 2003
Hmm U know what happens when U "assume".....

You got the wrong name my friend.........don't know those 2 fellows....but I do recognize one of the names...."Will Overton" ......right off the bucket contract.......what about George Overton.......?

When you can tell me something about the connection between the web site I indicated to you( crowndiamond), the maps, the angles, the sine of 60 degrees and it's connection, and tie them all to the present surveys as well as past surveys., egyptian pyrimiads, gothic churches...then we might have something to discuss.....cause right now you don't have a clue to what I mean or what is involved......Cause you see no pattern in the maps.....tells me you have never looked past the lines and letters on the maps......You ever wonder WHY a line or letter is where it is?.....That is where I started with this.....and it eventually led me to the "Pattern".....Believe me I am not bs ing.....I have personnally studied this deeper than you have in a shorter period of time UNLESS you really know and you are not saying.....THEN, that I can understand.....I am NOT fishing for your info...Unless you DO know of what I speak and how it was used....
Do you know what the secret of the twin pears or pairs, is?......Lets say it has nothing to do with trees or fruit......I know! and I can give you the numbers to it!....and it is NOT 2, 4, 6, 8, etc......WHat was the "Masons" greatest secrets?? from long long ago, clear back to Solomon's times! and Egypt, Babalon.....it is that old!!! Jesse never dreamed this up....neither did anyone else in the 1800's....it was passed on to them.....when they were part of "THE way".

I have seen this pattern in alot of other areas.......besides OKLA> Go look around at that crown diamond site......really spend some time there and see if you see ANYthing.
when you quit learning.....you never improve....if your ideas are wrong, you may just have to back up and look at things in a different way........."The Way" "on the Square" "On the level" "Four Squared"........"square root of 9" "G" "Pie" "PiLe of rocks" ......some much to find out and then connecting it .........It is all out there for you to find and see......and when you look at the American flag.....you are seeing part of it........and When you look at Isreal's Flag ....you see the other half!

Don't take offense to any of the above .....it is NOT personal! It is just understanding........Like ,I don't have a clue as to how a TV works.....that does not mean I am stupid or blind.....just not studied it in the right way to know......same with Treasure Hunting......If you know, you know,... if you don't you don't...........Until you decide to study it.......you don't get a medical book to study to try and figure out how a TV works.......you got to look at the right material to get the knowledge!

Enough of my ranting and rambling.....maybe someone else will see the light OR has already....that is reading this also.........

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Well, Lecoma, more than one of us out here has seen the light. It's obvious to a serious inquirer that the subjects of sacred geometry, mathematics and land surveying are intimately connected to alleged treasure sites throughout the United States (and the world at large, for that matter). However, knowing this fact and being able to apply it are two widely-separated things.

The problem isn't so much locating the clues - it's knowing how to read them and apply the patterns you mention. Are you offering to share your knowledge of same, or is this just another cat-and-mouse game? For example, since you mentioned it, what is the secret of the twin pairs and the numbers you hinted at?

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

Well springfield there was a man by the name of kline that came here to sw okla about 20 years ago from dallas tex i tried to help him but he would not listen he used 5 are more guys running a transit up at cement okla in Steve Wilsons Book there is a sign langue map that has a tree on it he called it the pear tree map, i talked to a old timer that came there in 1910 and there was no pear trees there then, kline also used gpr up there spent a lot of time and money.i dont like to speak bad about the people that have gone to never land but that guy could tell more lies .i amgoing to start a new post what does this mean gender being a late comer to buzzard roost i will ask what some marks mean that arnt there any more,will close this post DTRAINA

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

well i will give you a problum that is on a mapsee what you can do with it 2=n2 a+bDwight

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

well sence we have some body that knows about maps and masurements i have a hypothetical question say you mark a rock using a compass then you masure of 100 yards north dig a hole put what ever in it then you come back 100 years later start at the rock with your compass masure off the 100 yards dig a hole its not there any more nobody dug it up you dont have a detector what became of it. DTRAINA

Lecoma

Greenie
Jul 19, 2003
As far as the equation.......you left part of it off........as the equation gives you an answer ......but not the right answer......... the key to what you are looking at but NOT seeing is the "+" sign. Square your "T"'s.

As for the other person here that knows of what I speak.....glad somebody else has an "Eye" for what is there.

Here is two numbers......both considered "pair" numbers but not directly connected BUT are connected in another way.

330 909.3 Both tie up with area, survey, math, trig. etc......by no means are these important by themselves......BUt can YOU, now give me the other numbers related to these? Or where the numbers come from......at least I can spell on this board

"Diamonds are not only just a" girls best friend", but much more.

Lecoma

Greenie
Jul 19, 2003
"

First off I would not bury it according to JUST a compass reading......Marking the field with markers makes more sense than using compass bearings that change back and forth over time......where as markers don't move unless someone comes along and destroys such markers..........would not leave an "X" marking the spot either. AND if the area in question is the same area we speak of, and time of NO detectors ....it would stand to reason that markers WERE used to line you up......not a compass......Sill you can't answer MY question about "ApriL 1866".......what does THAT mean?

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

Back40 I seen where Frank James dug for about 30 feet befor he found it .i have a brother inlaw that is a survery he said that with rotation of the earth and the movement of the north pole it would be 2 foot eather side of the line Lecoma idont know what april1866 means but i do know what 1677 and march 5 1876 means it might be of intress to you to look at the other post that i started ( WHAT DOES THIS MEAN) Also i did not leav anything off the 2n2 a+b that is the way it is on the copper map that Joe Hunter dug up at buzzard roost

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

Lecoma you had better go back to the books the numbers 330 909.3 does not have any thing to do with area survey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread