Urgent! Will someone help me find the best detector for deep buried treasure.

B

Baron Cross

I need to find the best metal Detector that detects really deep before the moonson season starts.And Ive
been searching the internet couldn't really tell which devise would work the best between different technology
such as (Subsurface Interface Radar,Earth Resistivity Imaging , Ground Penetrating Radar, Magnetometers, Fluxgate Sensors ,Pulse induction ,Laserscan,Bore-hole detectors , Atomic Dielectric Resonance mapping and Underground Surveyor Apparatus from www.accuratelocators.com and also the German company www.accuratelocators.de are these two companies related in any way? is it the same technology also? if not which company sells a better product? And also of all this technology which one the best for looking deep buried cache? THX.......Baron Cross

OP
OP
B

Baron Cross

You guys are probably wondering what is a monsoon, its the rainy season for Asia. Sorry for the Urgent notice but I am really running out of time before the rainy season starts in the Philippines. Wondering whats the rush? I have a few possible spot with buried treasure from WWII and one of them is been exposed already. It got exposed when the government was widening the highway, somebody that i know told me that it was his neighbor that found the gold bar.The guy said he only found one gold bar to me thats impossible he might have found at least 5-10 gold bars. But the rest is still safe maybe another 50 pieces usually when the japs buried WWII stolen gold they buried them by increments of 75, 150, 225, 300 and so on. The whole town is looking for the rest and also some treasure hunters that is not fully equip,so my group still have a good chance to find it first if i get the right equipment on time and fly back to Philippines. My Great Grandpa is the one who told us the location past down through generation, He said he saw japs soldiers burying treasure on different spot thru the town.And one of them site finally been found accidentally so my group have to move fast. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thank You Baron Cross

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005
if your lookin for a deep metal detector not gpr you can look for a two box detector I think whites makes some
my Partner has an 808 or something like that,tammahawk ;)

OP
OP
B

Baron Cross

To tammahawk

THX for the info do you know how much is it and how deep it penetrate? Baron Cross

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check the website of White and Garrett detectors and they wiil have all the info you need!JIM

tagasilay

Jun 27, 2005
Hi,

the whites tm 808 is a two box detector rated to 15ft if the target is the size of a car. it would easily detect a 200 liter drum at 4-5ft. I dont have one but have used the discovery tf900 which is very similar to the tm808. A two box cost arround 700usd. There is no magic pill for treasure hunting, even GPR, if available will only work under ideal geographical and soil conditions. The technology available will just give you information so you could make a good judgement, the more info you get the better. HH

OP
OP
B

Baron Cross

THANKS Tagasilay, Jim for the info greatly appreciated. HH Baron Cross

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005
Baron Cross,
If you're looking for a good metal detector, get the latest LORENZ PULSE INDUCTION. It's the LORENZ 5. If i am correct, it will cost you about $22,500.00.
The LORENZ 5 could easily detect 15 meters deep!!! And it can discriminate a ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal.
I got the Lorenz 2 a few years way back and it cost me $6,000.00. The lorenz 2 can detect metals 6 meters to 10 meters depending on the size of the object.
You won't regret buying the LORENZ 5.
You can inquire from KELLYCO

BADZ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread