OP
T

takara13103

Greenie
Nov 4, 2004
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
TH's,

Just be careful when some guys will tell you that they are VC's and would like you to present your project proposal to them. One group almost ripped me off. They told me to go to Atlanta, Georgia to present my project. When I told them I couldn't go due to astronomical expense and visa problems, they told me they will come to Manila. Well, when I scanned the "Rip-Off Report" their names were reported there. Beware of con artists - they come in different disguises.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
takara13103 said:
TH's,

Just be careful when some guys will tell you that they are VC's and would like you to present your project proposal to them. One group almost ripped me off. They told me to go to Atlanta, Georgia to present my project. When I told them I couldn't go due to astronomical expense and visa problems, they told me they will come to Manila. Well, when I scanned the "Rip-Off Report" their names were reported there. Beware of con artists - they come in different disguises.

? I agree.
? ? ? I also would Never understand the NEED for Financial Backing on any Land Based Treasure Hunt,
Unless the Person looking is Destitute in the first place without friends.

? ?And I Wouldn't? Think I'd? trust someone who has EVERYTHING to
? ?Gain & Nothing to Loose .

THE PHRAZE, "I just want to give you the chance to Share in my Good Fortune" Makes me Laugh.
? ?Just Color me Very Cautious, when it comes to my Money.

OP
OP
T

takara13103

Greenie
Nov 4, 2004
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
to jeff of pa,

you would never understand it unless you have a real project of your own.

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Jeff of pa,

Why most treasure hunter in need of financial backing

1) Most treasure hunters are poor / jobless, their only hope to succeed and improve their lives is to locate some treasure sites....and if ever they were able to find some good treasure sites...usually THEY NEVER HAD THE TECHNOLOGY AND BUDGET TO RECOVER IT.

2) Believe me....hundred of treasure hunters due to lack of budget attempted PICK AND SHOVEL METHODS hoping to find something...but everybody knows its a useless and antiquated method (Japs sacrifice their lives for these treasure, and they are not soooo stupid to bury it easily)...so? the only solution is to use geophysical technology....and its expensive.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
? I agree.
? ? ? I also would Never understand the NEED for Financial Backing on any Land Based Treasure Hunt,
Unless the Person looking is Destitute in the first place without friends.

? ?And I Wouldn't? Think I'd? trust someone who has EVERYTHING to
? ?Gain & Nothing to Loose .

THE PHRAZE, "I just want to give you the chance to Share in my Good Fortune" Makes me Laugh.
? ?Just Color me Very Cautious, when it comes to my Money.

***ARC applauds***

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread