To owners of Mineoro gold detector

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
bildon said:
Are there any mineoro owners out there that would give me some tips on how to use these detectors? I HAVE A MINEORO GDM428 upgraded to a gdm528 it also has a digital meter that was added at the factory.Thanks
LRL, eh? You want to be careful bringing those up, your thread will get deleted faster than you can blink.

pegleg

Aug 9, 2008
Hell's Cotton Field- NC
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
These things work best in the parking lots of strip malls. If you place it in the parking lot and walk torwards the buildings, you might locate a jewelery store with some pricey gold watches. ;D

On a serious note, look at whites or minelab gold detectors. They actually work!!!!!

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
pegleg said:
These things work best in the parking lots of strip malls. If you place it in the parking lot and walk torwards the buildings, you might locate a jewelery store with some pricey gold watches. ;D

On a serious note, look at whites or minelab gold detectors. They actually work!!!!!
heeheehee... :wink:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An important thing to look for on expensive equipment is how the machine is taken apart for maintenance and repair. Both of the DCs are permanently sealed. Doesn't seem right for something that retails for $8000. How does one do the necessary calibration? Not possible. Hokey stuff! But if you want to buy one of the DCs.....................................

Best-Mike

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Vox veritas said:
So, Mineoro work or do not work?
Asking this is asking for trouble. You're going to get positive responses from folks that paid good money for these "devices" and refuse to admit they do nothing, then you've got folks that have actually studied their inner workings and found they're little more than junk.

Save your money.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own an FG-80, it does NOT work. I took apart a PDC-205, it is a scam.

- Carl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions