Possible good area in Huntington Beach

skylarking1970

Feb 17, 2009
Kent Read, Kent Write, Kent State!!!!!! Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum
Hi.

I use to search this area back in the early 90's. When I searched there, there were so many coins that I couldn't move my detector without it registering "quarter". I use to just go for those, getting between 60-80 quarters in a 2 hr hunt.

I have lived in Ohio since 95, but wondered in anyone might want to check it out. I know I left a lot of coins back there (mostly those that aren't a quarter that is!).

It's a lot at a Catholic School. They use to have carnivals there (and maybe still do thus replenishing the coin population.)

Please just let me know if you go to detect it, how you did. I'm curious! Thanks

Attachments

• Good Spot.jpg
    Good Spot.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 374

Got_4by4

Feb 9, 2009
Treasure Valley Id
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, White's IDX/Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went by there this morning. School was in session and all over the high fence and gates for access were "No Tresspassing" signs. You would definitely have to have permission to detect there. I investigate further and let everyone know.

Steve

pokerdad911

Mar 25, 2008
O.C CA.
Detector(s) used
Whites Idx Pro - DFX
I live a couple of miles from here. I will let you know. How r things in ohio?

Poker

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another spot to check North west corner of Adams ave & Beach Blvd. Theres a strip of land behind the stores that used to be a pond. Found tons of stuff there including a safe when the water level dropped. Not a large amount of coins, but we found all kinds of tools & "How'd that get here"'s

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions