Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
I took a trip down to Yuma Az., and decided to stop off at Salvation Mountain on the way. This " mountain " was built using a variety of materials ( bales of hay, tires, paint, and LOTS of water ). the man responsible for this is Leonard, and he has been at it for DECADES !!!! I hope you enjoy the pixs and you may want to check out more just follow the link..

PLL

DSC_0322.JPG

DSC_0325.JPG

DSC_0330.JPG

DSC_0363.JPG

For more just follow this link http://www.goldenmirages.com/index.php?topic=911.0

Yellow Hammer

Nov 17, 2008
Anaheim Ca and Quartzsite Az
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200v2/GP4500
PLL,
Looks like you had great weather. We have hunted a lot of dove around there. I have been working my rear off never had time to make it out to my claim at La Paz. I will be out there on 4/27 to 5/3 if you want to come by you are more then welcome it's about 3hr from you. Let me know John. it should be about 100 deg.

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey Hammer,
I might take you up on your offer.... I will be off for 3 days that week ( I work EVERY holiday, so until the latter back of the week ).... I'll try to keep up with you as well, I too have been SWAMPED at work- and trying to keep the site going-.. Thankx for the invite !!!

PLL

Yellow Hammer

Nov 17, 2008
Anaheim Ca and Quartzsite Az
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200v2/GP4500
pegleglooker said:
hey Hammer,
I might take you up on your offer.... I will be off for 3 days that week ( I work EVERY holiday, so until the latter back of the week ).... I'll try to keep up with you as well, I too have been SWAMPED at work- and trying to keep the site going-.. Thankx for the invite !!!

PLL
This is the kick off for the river season and summer prospecting. We will have both boats there so when it gets to hot we can hit the water.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions