Can anyone rent me a detector for a week or 2? (july 11-22)

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm going to be in San Jose, CA for 1-2 weeks for work starting on July 10th. I want to bring my detector with me, but the soft case is 29" long and South West will only allow 24" as a carry on.

There is no way in HELL that I would put it in with the luggage so I was wondering if there was anyone that could rent me a detector for a week so I can detect at night and on the weekend.

I can give you a deposit if it would make you feel safe.

Thanks to anyone that can help me out. I don't think I could go a week without detecting.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
There is several good guys in that area, so I'm sure you can find one to borrow or rent. But not many of them read this forum (as you can see from the limited daily posts here). You can use one of mine, if you have a way to make the trek to either Salinas (1 hr. south of San Jose) or Hollister (45 min. south), either location where I am usually at, depending on time of day. I have a spare explorer and a spare Silver Sabre.

To get someone closer, PM me and by then, I can maybe round up someone closer, and pm you their email addresses, once I get their approval to share their address.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread