GPAA Claim info El Dorado County

rhartman911

Feb 4, 2013
Camino, Ca
Detector(s) used
3"Highbanker/Dredge Combo, Gold Buddy Mini Highbanker, Keene A52 Sluice Box and a Garett AT Gold Detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was just woundering if anyone has been or have heard anything about these claims one is by Georgetown Ca (Three R's claim) and the other is in Grizzly Flats Ca (Gold Quest Claim). Or if anyone has/Knows a claim for sale/Lease in the El Dorado National Forest

UPDATE: Tried finding the Gold Quest claim and was unable to find it (GPAA Book Pg 148) I found an old claim with a sign saying private claim NO prospecting (but no name for claim). I guess I will need to upgrade my Garmin GPS to a topo 24 map. Anyone who has been out there if you could let me know some land marks would be appreciated or if anyone is interested in trying to find it with me PM me

Last edited:

AlienAmerican

Mar 31, 2014
Northern CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Did you ever get any more info on any of these GPAA claims in that area? I was wanting to head out to either Three R's or Gold Quest this weekend, but the directions are sketchy at best.

Got_4by4

Feb 9, 2009
Treasure Valley Id
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, White's IDX/Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First call GPAA to ask them if the claim is still active!
Second go to the local BLM office and show them you are a current member and
ask them to show you their maps with the most accurate location info!
At the same time you will find out about other claims adjacent or in the same area
to avoid "claim jumping" on someone elses claim!

AlienAmerican

Mar 31, 2014
Northern CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
well, we're heading to 'Nancys Gold' GPAA claim this weekend. will let everyone that might care know how it is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread