Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jan 2007
    California - Solano County
    Minelab Explorer SE, Sunray X-1 Probe

Sonoma, Napa, Solano counties

Anyone out there know of any clubs? Im in the Vacaville area, always looking for others.. Not many Md's around here.

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Charter Member
    us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    1689 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Sonoma, Napa, Solano counties

You may find more people in your area on this site. It's basically for California folks. Good luck
    http://forums.kinzlicoils.com/
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

us
    Feb 2006
    California
    White's MXT
    2 times
    Relic Hunting

This coming Tuesday is a club meet for Concord, I am heading there for the first time to check it out and see if I am interested in the clubbing scene..... If you want to meet up with me and head over the bridge, we can split gas and bridge... Email me...

(I am really into building cars, but can't stand most Car guys in clubs that think their poo don't stink)...

TreasureTales

Check the yellow pages of your local phone book for metal detector sales. Call the shops and inquire about clubs in your area. Usually the people who sell detectors know where the clubs meet or who to contact about local clubs. Also, I think it's Lost Treasure (online) that maintains a list of clubs by state, you might want to check their website. Good luck.

Sponsors