Sonoma, Napa, Solano counties

SFHunter

Feb 1, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This coming Tuesday is a club meet for Concord, I am heading there for the first time to check it out and see if I am interested in the clubbing scene..... If you want to meet up with me and head over the bridge, we can split gas and bridge... Email me...

(I am really into building cars, but can't stand most Car guys in clubs that think their poo don't stink)...

T

TreasureTales

Check the yellow pages of your local phone book for metal detector sales. Call the shops and inquire about clubs in your area. Usually the people who sell detectors know where the clubs meet or who to contact about local clubs. Also, I think it's Lost Treasure (online) that maintains a list of clubs by state, you might want to check their website. Good luck.

Imfishboy

Jan 30, 2015
Sonoma County,Ca
Detector(s) used
MXT ALL PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coin Poppers meet in Santa Rosa every second Tuesday of the month. Bunch of nice folks.

tim.wilkinson

Jan 12, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fd3615, I live in Suisun City. I haven't been out with a detector in a lot of years but I'm interested in starting up again. I don't anyone around that's into it and I'd be happy to meet up some time. I work weekends and am off Thursday's and Friday's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread