Vacaville CA

SFHunter

Feb 1, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am about 30 minutes from you. Having fun in Benicia, have a few sites dating back to the 1880-1900. Once site still has an untouched privy and two of three farm buildings standing. It is on land that is private, but due to be leveled and build on.....

Saw a couple of your postings and wondered if you meant Vacaville when you say, Cow Town....

Get in touch with me via message or email and perhaps we can hook up and dig!!!!

Chocolansen

May 2, 2014
Vacaville
Detector(s) used
GARRETT graphic target ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'm here in Vacaville, that site with the farm buildings sounds interesting, I would be down to dig but just curious, is this an undercover dig, or is there permission from private owner? either way im down. I have everything we need if you need any equipment let me know I will supply. name is Josh by the way

Chocolansen

May 2, 2014
Vacaville
Detector(s) used
GARRETT graphic target ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im am new to the site but I am here in Vacaville, born and raised. I am looking to do some hunting, I am a chill and laid back guy, trustworthy. lets dig!

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Chocolansen, this post is several years old. I'm sure those persons are no longer reading this thread.

There's a club in Concord with monthly meetings. And that's not too far from you, is it ?

valentincami

Jul 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. My name is Val. I live in Vacaville and I'm looking for somebody to go for metal detecting together. I have Minelab explorer se pro and fisher gold bug 2. If anybody interesting let's dig...

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Val, this is a very old thread. Not likely the original posters are still reading this. If you want to meet up with CA folks, your best bet is to do one of two things (or both):

1) there is a club in Concord: "Mount Diablo metal detecting club", that has 1x p/month meetings. That's only 30 minutes from you, so might be worth the drive.

2) get on the forum specific to Calif hunters: "Kinzli" forum. To get to the main page, you have to sign up. But it's easy, just pick a name and a password. There's several bay area hunter and Sacramento area hunters who chime in there.

If you ever get down my way to Salinas area, look me up and I'd show you the beach or somewhere down here :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions