Trip planned for 3-11-07 EARLY EARLY EARLY (for most folks) Central Ca ANYONE

FandHPhoto

Feb 13, 2007
Visalia Ca -Central Valley AKA The CROTCH of Calif
Detector(s) used
GARRET ACE 250
Hey I am planning to head up to an area where swimmers are usually at during the summer mo's and go MD'ing in this area it's called Slickrock... I will be there about 6:00am (which means I will be awake at about 4:30am and leaving to go pick up my buddy along the way.. would love to see some other MD's there...

I will pickup some folks if they are pretty local Visalia Exeter Tulare area... I have room for 2 more...

here are some photo's (not mine so..)

http://www.city-data.com/picfilesv/picv19124.php

if you google slickrock visalia ca you will notice that the area is a rec park and should be a good area for some MDing

I will have a buddy of mine there taking some photo's and of coarse I will be bring my camera along as well... so we should be plenty filled up with photo's

if any one is interested pm me or send me an email.

OP
OP
FandHPhoto

FandHPhoto

Feb 13, 2007
Visalia Ca -Central Valley AKA The CROTCH of Calif
Detector(s) used
GARRET ACE 250
Re: Trip planned for 3-11-07 EARLY EARLY EARLY (for most folks) Central Ca ANYON

Not a biggie... we decided to head out a local parks and schools before we went up there (I also realized this place might be state owned?) and were looking into that too.

Were leaving in about 20 mins or so to the local parks.. this town alone has about 10 parks (were a pop of less then 100k) and almost all the parks have sandy play areas...

I am brining my little camera this am.. if it goes good I will post video and photo's

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread