Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Gang,
I have been working with DVJ on a radio show that airs at 8Am Saturdays from KPTR1450AM based out of Palm Springs. So far our guests have included Ted Faye from Gold Creek Films, Dr. Alan Gold Great Basin archeologist and anthropoplogist from the Coso mountain region. Tommi Johnston the widow of the Ballarat Bandit, Carl, with his wife Margaret, Chavez ex Bodie ranger, Nicholas Clapp author of Gold and Silver in the Mojave, James Norris the man who figured out how the sailing stones of death Valley worked! Mark Jorgenson ex suerintendant of Anza Borrego and one of the leading big horn sheep experts. You can listen to any past show via Jim's site at The Death Valley Jim Radio Program, or you listen to the show at 8AM on Saturday mornings worldwide at http://kptr1450.com just click on the " Listen Now " tab...

This weeks guest is Albert Okura, owner of the Juan Pollo restaurant franchise, and also the owner of the town of Amboy. He will be talking about the history of Amboy and what his plans are for the future...

okura.png

Hope you like it!!!

Adios
PLL

Last edited:

auferret

Sep 25, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Sunray DX-1
Falcon MD20
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was able to listen to a few shows and was very impressed. Thanks for the reminder about tomorrow's show. I am looking forward to that one.

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thx Auferret!!! If you like the show, please help us spread the word if you can.... Thx again!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread