"the goat farmers property"

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Sorry to be a kill-joy, but ........ what possible info. would you have, that would result in any more finds there? That site was gone over, from border to border, with a fine-tooth comb. I mean, like literally club hunts and such.

Contact Jimmy Sierra in San Rafael. He would know what's gone on with the property since those days. It went through some sale and development (heavy equipment, and land-clearing, etc...). And was detected even during that time as well.

I highly doubt anyone was so stupid as to leave any stone un-turned, and not have "detected it to death".

Tony_agr

Jun 1, 2014
Placerville
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug
Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I live 10 min from the where the Goat Doctors property is (Was) I know some people who years ago found mostly silver dollars there, The Goat Doc's wife "Juanita" donated the property to the Jimmy Swaggert Foundation, it was during this time that the property was searched, some even going as far as scuba diving the pond.. however the property has changed hands at least twice that I know of and the owners don't take kindly to trespassers, this is in a remote location.. so if anybody has any ideas about going there (I Know I did for a long time) think twice.. they have big dogs and ???

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Again, sorry to be a killjoy, but: Even if someone got on there (helped themselves, or got permission, or, whatever), I highly doubt there's anything left. That place was hunted with a fine-tooth comb, by many many hunters. I mean, go figure, once word-spread of what'd been found, then no one was going to be stupid enough not to leave any stone un-turned.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread