Any Spots around N. California?

cookiemonstr87

Jun 18, 2007
California
I live in Northern California and was wondering if anyone knew about any good spots aroung for treasuring hunting of all kinds. One place that I like to go is called, "Crystal Caves." Crystal Caves is located in Fairplay, Ca. It is a really nice place to be right off the middle fork of the cosumnes river. One side of the river privately owned and the other is BLM land. Actually the one side is For Sale by Owner if anyone is intersted in investing in property!! There are all kinds of different caves to go in to look for stalagmites, stalagtites, quartz crystals, garnets, gold, and much much more. If you live around the area or are visting, check it out! I'm sure you will be very happy stopping by and checking it out. Have fun. And remember if you want to drive all the way to the river and back up the other side, you will need 4-wheel drive. Or you can walk, but it sort of long to get to the bottom, and the walk back is even harder. But the road goes all the way down and back up the other side of the canyon. So you'll probably want to drive so you can see the best view from both sides of the mountain!!!!

Witan

Tenderfoot
Mar 18, 2007
Hi,

Since your post was from last June, I wasn't sure if my reply would be posted or seen by you, so I sent you an email recently.

I'm going to several places along Highway 49. A neighbour of mine who is into gems wants to go. If you are interested, let me know.

I have a White's TM-808 for deep caches and would like to do some serious, but fun treasure hunting. Also, I am shopping for a good gold nugget detector as I'd like to go nugget hunting this spring and summer.

Cheers,

Witan

[email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions