Bishop.
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Thread: Bishop.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2015
    Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
    White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
    443 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Bishop.

Does anyone live in Bishop or know anything about that area? I've been doing a little bit of research about some things that have happened around that area and I'm curious if anyone lives there or knows about that are.
    The Finder and Keeper of treasures. Keep a look out for my upcoming metal detecting series The American Dirt Pirates. I just became the proud owner of a bunch of detectors and equipment so I will be making a lot of videos testing out each one of these detectors.

us
    Grumpie

Oct 2016
    Cedar Park, Texas
    Nokta fors gold plus, tesoro lobo supertraq, Makro gold racer, Nokta Makro Anfibio
    131 times
    Prospecting
    What are you interested in knowing. I've been going there for 35yrs.
    Now I just vacation there every year.
    I've been more interested in the prospectin , hunting and fishing seen more so than anything else.
    I know exact locations where parts of The movie True Grit, Nevada Smith and North to Alaska were filmed near there.
    Been to just about every campground from big pine on up to twin lakes in Bridgeport.
    I met an old timer up there 25 yrs ago that said when he first started going up there, 395 was two ruts in a dirt road .
    Last edited by Grumpie; Dec 17, 2016 at 08:38 PM.

us
    Dec 2015
    Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
    White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
    443 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Sorry, I haven't been on this site in a long time. I was researching a things about that area but I figured it out on my own.
    The Finder and Keeper of treasures. Keep a look out for my upcoming metal detecting series The American Dirt Pirates. I just became the proud owner of a bunch of detectors and equipment so I will be making a lot of videos testing out each one of these detectors.

Sponsored Links