"Looking for sluicing buddy"

Ronin frog

Oct 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey this is Ronin Frog just finished 3 two day outings in lytle creek,but won't be going back till maybe July.
But in the mean time I'm wanting to go check out mill creek west of forest falls and a little east of the old power generators.what day of the week are you avalible to meet up on hiway 38?Mentone Beach has a 4 way stop and they got a mac Donald's there.
It's April 23 2017 I'll be going up sampling Tuesday maybe even Thursday and Friday if I dig into a bonanza.

expl0rer

Oct 22, 2016
Orange County
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi looking for someone who would like to go sluicing/panning in our local mountains i am 59 but can pull my weight. Most interested in sluicing San Bernardino Mountains, if interested lets talk thanks.

I've never done it but would love to give it a shot! I'm originally from the Black Hills of south dakota so i've done some panning and lots of metal detecting.

blaineh21

Greenie
Dec 10, 2017
Duarte CA
Detector(s) used
looking to buy one
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi looking for someone who would like to go sluicing/panning in our local mountains i am 59 but can pull my weight. Most interested in sluicing San Bernardino Mountains, if interested lets talk thanks.

Hello im brand now to the minning life but im eager im 26 so can care alot. i just want to learn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread