Tenderfoot
Apr 22, 2020
Bay Area, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy folks,

I moved to the Bay Area last year. New to detecting, the area, and the forum :hello2:.

Looking for buddies to chat and trade history and leads/tips with. I will mostly be working the East Bay but travel all around the bay area fairly regularly. I also spend some amounts of time out on the west central coast of Florida, Houston Metro, and Virgin Islands.

CalReg

May 3, 2020
San Jose, CA
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000, Simplex, Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy folks,

I moved to the Bay Area last year. New to detecting, the area, and the forum :hello2:.

Looking for buddies to chat and trade history and leads/tips with. I will mostly be working the East Bay but travel all around the bay area fairly regularly. I also spend some amounts of time out on the west central coast of Florida, Houston Metro, and Virgin Islands.

Greetings Relic Shooter! I am returning to the metal detecting fold and just recently purchased a couple of machines. I live in the San Jose area and once this SIP thing ends, maybe we can get together and hunt some sites, or at the very least trade tips!

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I am no longer a Bay Area guy but grew up in Fremont. You guys should do some research on Niles Canyon. Before Hollywood became the big picture making place there were quite a few of the silent movie studios in the canyon as well as a number of camp grounds which should provide you with some nice silver and other relics. GO RAIDERS!:skullflag:

Oscar Goldman

May 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in the West San Jose/Cupertino area. Been chasing a lead on an old site and searching the last couple of years for relics and coins but not much luck finding the old stuff. I'm considering upgrading my gear and expanding to new search areas.

JasonLaurenzano

Tenderfoot
Dec 5, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Reg. I'm new here. I'm a recently retired attorney and in my free time I like to blog about people who are deeply passionate about hobbies/pursuits/activities, etc. Since childhood I was always mesmerized by the men who would comb the sand with detectors looking for coins, jewelry etc. I'd like to write a profile about one of you. If you might be interested and are in or near the San Francisco Bay Area please contact me for information. Thank you.
Jason
[email protected]

Feb 28, 2021
Bay Area, CA
Detector(s) used
Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Relic Shooter, I'm fairly new to detecting and live in SF. Started doing it seriously during Covid times to get out of the house in to the fresh air.
There are some good Facebook groups if you're on FB. Take a look for Northern CA Metal Detecting. I think there are two groups.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread