Gold Racer, Fisher F-75LTD
Bazooka Prospector
Bazooka Sniper
Grizzly Gold Trap
Calsluice 2B
Keene A52s
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Going by N. Diana Street in Fresno, saw some sidewalk excavation going on between E. McKenzie and E. Divisadero, and a couple of vacant lots being scraped. Across the street from the RR tracks. You might have to be a little brave to check it out, but maybe not. If anyone finds anything, let me know. I go through there four times a week and always wonder if there is anything to be found.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fresno?? Is that a town? Just kidding maybe i will see you out there. :D....Fresno Native.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that wasnt nice Urban :D...aa

Urban Prospector

Feb 21, 2007
N OC CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,Compass 94B & 77B
I've always wanted to MD the cemetery on the island at Millerton lake but it seems kind of rude. Of course ragging on Fresno is totally acceptable.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont know of any cemetary on a island. If you go to winchell cove to the right on top of the hill there is an old cemetary. Up river at Squaws Leap we accidently found a Indian burial site but i wouldnt go there. Strange things happen there and i wont go back. :-\....aa

S

stefen

Urban Prospector said:
I think Fresno is that wide spot on the road to Friant.

As the old saying goes, if God wanted to give the world an enema, Fresno would be a good start ;D

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stefen i also heard that Fresno is the armpit of California. ::)...aa

SFHunter

Feb 1, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Interesting...

I alway thought that Bakersfield was the armpit.... :D

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Those club dudes up in Stockton and Lodi and the surrounding areas should have that spot all locked up, at least you would think.

That's if they don't look and or feel out of place ;). I'd fit right in. I think SFHunter is right as to Bakersfield being the called the Armpit of America. I don't know what place is better, Fontuckey or the Armpit of America.
HH

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to the original post gert iam going to check it out after work in the dark. Anybody brave enough? 8)....aa

Mercury dude

Mar 8, 2007
Ceres
Detector(s) used
Stold by my x bounty hunter IV & Fast tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what dudes club is that and my some of my family is there in fresno and I wont go there to see them, LOL

jc

Ant said:
Those club dudes up in Stockton and Lodi and the surrounding areas should have that spot all locked up, at least you would think.

That's if they don't look and or feel out of place ;). I'd fit right in. I think SFHunter is right as to Bakersfield being the called the Armpit of America. I don't know what place is better, Fontuckey or the Armpit of America.
HH

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
dude95307 said:
what dudes club is that and my some of my family is there in fresno and I wont go there to see them, LOL

jc

Ant said:

HH

I would think that the Stockton Club would be hitting that place like mad. It's just right down the road from them. Also a fellow that I would consider a California Token expert and an MD’ing enthusiast, who goes by the screen name oldfresno over on the Cali board, would surely be taking advantage of an opportunity like that.

HH

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ummm to many desperatos out at night. 8)...aa

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Westside daddy

Attachments

• DSCN2271.JPG
    DSCN2271.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 451
  • DSCN2271.JPG
    DSCN2271.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 442

Wheresthegoodstuff

Feb 20, 2006
Coarsegold, CA
Drove by tonight and saw that they have installed new sidewalk on some of the areas already. Thought about hitting it but it really isnt the best area for night hunting. Also on the Kinzli forum oldfresno mentioned that he went over it a little and got a few wheat pennys but no silver. Did you a chance to hit it aa battery?

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No i didnt because like an idiot i forgot my MD :'(...aa

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread