Gold Show

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Les and Carol will be there with the Jobe booth....actually I think they will have like 5 booths there with the Tesoro and Gold Genie and so on.....make sure and stop and say hi to them too! Tell them to bring some sunshine home for me! lol Have fun! Cyndi

OP
OP
Urban Prospector

Urban Prospector

Feb 21, 2007
N OC CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,Compass 94B & 77B
I'll pass along your regards. Will it get me the special Cynangyl discount?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol somehow I doubt that since we do not sell retail but you might find some cool stuff ya just HAVE to have! ;) I know I do just about every day! lol Have a great time and let us know how the show was! I won't be at one until the end of March when they do one here in Oregon at the state fairgrounds in Salem. I can't wait!! I had so much fun last year! :D :D :D

OP
OP
Urban Prospector

Urban Prospector

Feb 21, 2007
N OC CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,Compass 94B & 77B
Wow that show was disappointing to say the least. I'd been looking forward to it for months and pppppppplat. Had intended to pick up a "store bought sluice" but the price was higher then what I'd pay at Pederson's. I'd just as soon support the guy with the store front. I was maybe 50 people from the door (I counted 43) and the 1st 100 people entering did NOT receive a free vile off gold. Maybe that only applies to clean shaven guys or something. Very small show too. Smaller then Lancaster last year. Lots of attendees but not many vendors. No announcements on the seminars or panning comp. Just generally unorganised get your money then forget you scamists. Went to Newport Harbor after and used my 2008 fishin licence and caught some Barred sand bass. Ended the day calm and happy afterall. I'd be interested to hear a different take on the show if anyone else attended. Sometimes I can't help but think it must be my attitude or expectations. Living in the Megalopolis isn't for me. Regards all Urb.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
gracious! I do hope as they have more of them they get more organized! Sounds like it was frustrating to say the least. Pedersen's is a great place to go! Tell him I said hello. I send him detector leads quite frequently and rarely get a chance to visit with him. I do hope you get a chance to get to a better show! Anyone else go???

dmc161

Dec 8, 2007
Fremont, CA
Detector(s) used
MXT
We're thinking of going to the show when they are in Fresno next month but are a little apprehensive about driving 3-4 hours down there if it's going to be anything like the recent one. We just watched an episode of Gold Fever where they were at the Wisconsin GPAA show and it looked pretty fun. Does anyone know if they've previously held the show in Fresno, and if so, was it worth going to?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread