Santa Clarita metal detectorists?

bossbear

Aug 26, 2012
hugesrvfan said:
Anyone live near Santa Clarita area in California and have ideas where to look? I've tried a couple of old home foundations and came up with some old coins. They are dug out and I'm in need of other locations. :D

I just started detecting today and love it. Im in castaic and would love to learn

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You might try downstream from the where the San Francis dam disaster in San Francisquito Cyn happened.

bossbear

Aug 26, 2012
goldog said:
You might try downstream from the where the San Francis dam disaster in San Francisquito Cyn happened.

I went there a few weeks ago but was about a mile down stream from the dam. Next time im going to the actual site

JT1080

Sep 17, 2012
Santa Clarita
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. Resurection of a seriously old thread. I found it the same way ya'll found it, i'm guessing.

Anywho, I recently got a detector from my dad and it would be cool to have a friend to detect with. I would like to learn at least the basics of my machine before subjecting someone to my amateurism, however. I've only used it once so far but I plan to dedicate more time to it in the near future.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread