Thunder Bay

hunterbill

Sep 26, 2012
AK,S.OR,N.Cal
Detector(s) used
MD-20,GMT,Gold Bug pro, Sluice, Dredge, Eyes, ATX, pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you find non native fruit trees this is a good place.

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for the late reply. I was from T-bay but now live in Calgary. I hunted tbay years ago. I will be doing som research on where to go in tbay this spring/summer. Happy hunting and good luck. As to where to go or what to look for I would talk with other detectorists, older folks who know the area/history of Tbay and historical maps. Look for roads/bridges ect that are no longer there. You can also ask for permission to hunt land with old houses. I like to sit in Timmies in the morning and strike up conversation with older folks. They are a wealth of info and they may give you permission to hunt their land. If you do get permission always ask if there is anything you can do to help them with in return. You can also ask if they know anyone who would be willing to let you hunt their property. Keep your plugs small, pack out your junk and leave the property in better shape than you find it. Sorry if this sounded rude or that you don't know anything. I just spewed out what came to mind without knowing your experience level. Hope this helps, hope I'm on topic and happy hunting. Cheers for now!

Desy5

Greenie
Oct 10, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I am new to these issues, I will be happy with any information. Thank you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread