PEI Connection

51Relic

Greenie
Jan 20, 2017
Prince Edward Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi people. I am a new detectorist, well actually, not yet...but I am ordering an XP Deus and then I will be a new detectorist....in Charlottetown. My wife thinks she will join me in the hobby and use my detector but I think she should be the digger and the carrier. (Somehow, I think I will lose that argument.) All we need now is the snow to go away and the ground to thaw, then we can start our new journey into the fun of finding pull tabs, bottle caps, dinky toys, and other hysterical objects :-)

OP
OP

51Relic

Greenie
Jan 20, 2017
Prince Edward Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I own an XP Deus, and a Garrett Pin pointer, and a 31 inch Sampson shovel, and a White's Digmaster, and a nice scoop, and a nice treasure bag and a yard full of snow with -25C temperatures. Oh well, I can daydream about metal detecting:tongue3:

DeeHunter

Feb 16, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the Club, 51. I just started as well, in the works to buy a few detecting tools and head out to nearby wooded areas, even with the snow. I'm from NB!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the net. Ive been to pei several times but never got to metal detect there. You should do well as the history goes way back. I dreamed of hunting there !! Good luck and show us some of your finds when you get going. Happy hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread