rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang I would move my drive way so I could look further. You ought to put this in the bigger forum for more to see. I almost missed it and I would like to see the other ones you found also.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
artifact? Or whiteman's toy?

BaronH

Jul 15, 2008
When you posted them last time you said you were going to take them to the museum of natural art. Did you have any luck there with an I.D.?

Oct 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You found this under your drive way? Seriously? I think someone is lying. Considering these type of pieces are not old and not found in the U.S.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You found this under your drive way? Seriously? I think someone is lying. Considering these type of pieces are not old and not found in the U.S.
Do NOT call a member a liar, it violates our rules.... You need to be able to prove beyond all shadow of doubt member has posted fraudulent post.

OP
OP
A

amo

Greenie
Jul 14, 2012
Look I found them while we were putting a driveway in.I live in a semi remote area and of castaik California . All I want to do is find out what the hell these things were.

Metro Retro

Apr 8, 2013
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's very interesting and if there were three, I'm wondering if these were buried to 'work a charm' a.k.a. magic. Where do you live? (state or location?)

YumaMarc

Dec 12, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Minelab Quattro
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Modern? Very possible. I've lived on the Mexican border most of my life until the last couple years and I've never seen one. I don't mean to disparage your post, just saying I've never seen one. It looks pretty creepy to me. If they are modern Mexican origin, what culture are they trying to emulate?

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe when he says he lives in CA he means Central America, not California. It's a big world out there guys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread