FOR SALE: Minelab SD2200d metel detector + accessories

Prontobosh

Tenderfoot
Apr 24, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Large amount of Minelab metal detecting equipment and materials, accessories, and resources. Please take a look at the pics and don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Additional pics can be provided of everything, just ask. Just looking to cover some much needed car repairs, so from what I've gathered from many people this would be a killer deal for a new collector, existing collector, or just someone looking to turn a slight profit reselling.

There is a like-new, mint condition Minelab SD2200d with discrimination metal detector, used 3 times and currently tested in perfect working order, complete with instructional videos (x2, VHS) and the instruction manual. It is the more sought after "green" colored analog model. 2 11” white coils from Minelab, one says MONO super Goldsearch on it, the other says SD series Super Goldsearch, as well as a dark green 18” Super Goldsearch coil (never used, it has its own carrying bag) are included.

A set of headphones that plug into the metal detector, a rechargeable BB battery, a car adapter charger and a 6v gel cell battery charger are both here, as well as a wall recharger for normal batteries..

5 different panning/sifting pans and 2 squeezy bottles.

A Keene Engineering sluice contracption.

Multiple pairs of Polypropylene Thermal Underwear, pickaxe, collapseable shovels and rakes, many backs and sacks for collecting, rubbish bag, rainjacket, pair of size 12 military desert boots (light green in color)

RCA VHS player and remote to view the VHS tapes, works perfectly, bought new and used once.

A GPS ColorTrak satellite navigator, brand new, from Magellan.

An SD Series Super Detector minelab bag is there as well as a military duffel bag to place everything within.

Over a dozen books are included as well as dozens upon dozens of prospector magazines and some DVD’s and VHS’s.

Included:
Where to Find Arizona Placer Gold
GPAA Claims Club Membership Mining Guide
The Alaska Adventures of a Norwegian Cheechako
Dry Washing for Gold
Lost Bonanzas
The Weekend Gold Miner
Bedrock Bustin’ (dvd)
Placer Gold Deposits of Nevada
A Field Guide to the Gems and Minerals of Mexico
Gold Diggers Atlas
Handbook for Prospectors
Placer Gold Deposits of the Sierra Nevada
Travelling California’s Gold Rush Country
Gold Panning in New Mexico
How to Use the GPAA Mining Guide (dvd)
Multiple Gold Prospectors Association of America shows (VHS)
Western Gem Hunters Atlas
Mineral and Water Resources of New Mexico
A map showing reported locations of placer gold deposits in Nevada
Gold Panner’s Manual
Gold Panning is Easy
Minelab SD2200d Advanced Instruction Vido (VHS)
Multiple De Lorme atlas and gazetteers of the states of: South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Arizona, Nevada, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Colorado

Dozens of maps as well;a few dozen from the Unites States Department of the Interior Geological Survey, dated from the early 70’s

I would like to get $1100 shipped for charter members for this via paypal. It's also available for pickup if you're close, or if you want to pay for my gas I'd drive an hour or 2 and meet you.

This is currently up on ebay for a higher asking amount so if you're one of the ones that have messaged me asking about it, picking this all up from here would be cheaper.

IMG_1554.JPG IMG_1553.JPG IMG_1552.JPG IMG_1551.JPG IMG_1550.JPG IMG_1549.JPG IMG_1548.JPG IMG_1471.JPG IMG_1470.JPG IMG_1469.JPG IMG_1468.JPG IMG_1467.JPG IMG_1466.JPG IMG_1361.JPG IMG_1360.JPG IMG_1359.JPG IMG_1358.JPG IMG_1357.JPG IMG_1356.JPG IMG_1355.JPG IMG_1354.JPG IMG_1353.JPG IMG_1352.JPG IMG_1351.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread