Book: Combat Uniforms of the Civil War Mint Condition

C

Cappy Z.

I have this book which I believe would be appreciated by a Civil War collector. I recently donated some good treasure, fossil, and history books to a local after school reading program. I thought I might offer this book here for trade of some kind.

Synopsis
Describes the military uniforms worn by individual units of Federal and Confederate armies during the Civil War as well as the battlefield activities of the these units.

Details
Publication Date: 1995-08-01

Size
Height: 12.3 in
Width: 10.3 in
Thickness: 1 in
Weight: 47.2 oz

Publisher's Note
A detailed, lavishly illustrated account of the uniforms worn by both the Union and Confederate armies of the Civil War outlines the significance of each uniform and demonstrates how they reflected history.

PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• civilwar.jpg
    civilwar.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 690
Upvote 0

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
how much --my wife could use it --in her music class --she has a civil war section --i have relics that i gave her that the kids love to see "in person" --the book would be great to show what the uniforms would look like that the buttons went to

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

ivan salis said:
how much --my wife could use it --in her music class --she has a civil war section --i have relics that i gave her that the kids love to see "in person" --the book would be great to show what the uniforms would look like that the buttons went to

Deal?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread