Locomotive Chase

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was up in the Tunnel Hill GA area on business and stopped by the historical site , There seems to be large chunks of land near the tracks ect that might be worth a explore ---- as most would know the run started from BIG SHANTY ( now Kennasaw ) and ended in Tunnel Hill - It followed the Rail Road Tracks --- Just curious if anyones ever worked the trail --- I did speak to a property owner who was interested in maybe getting explored Just curious if anyone has ventured into the area --- I have enough to do down on this end was just wondering about a change or location getaway Thanks

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Citiboy289

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to hunt that ridge at Tunnel Hill many many years ago. I have lost all contacts with land owners just up to recently when I met somebody who lives within sight of the tunnel. I asked him and he said , sure ! There are boys who go up on my hill all the time looking. So if you want to go , send a private message. I will blind fold you and have you swear an oath that you never hunt there unless you are with me. hahhah
Actually that experiment has been completed last fall - Just a bunch of odd stuff , Moved on the Ringgold

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
so you have already been on that ridge ? We used to find quite a few cast I's but prob most of its been hunted hard.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread