HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you able to post the signature on here? You really need to find a handwriting expert, anything signed by (the) Robert E Lee, is some serious business..

OP
OP
YoungBlood

YoungBlood

Sep 18, 2012
Are you able to post the signature on here? You really need to find a handwriting expert, anything signed by (the) Robert E Lee, is some serious business..

I can try but it's framed and if a signature is real I believe it'll be on the back. It's a picture of Robert E. Lee with a signature at the bottom and a note and signature below the picture of different handwriting.
I'll post a pic when possible

geologyjohn

Mar 18, 2009
West edge of the U.S.
Detector(s) used
WW2 mine detector, D-Tex Standard, D-Tex Deluxe, A.H. Pro Discriminator, various Whites, Fisher 1265-X, Fisher 1270, Fisher F75, Fisher Gold Bug,Tesoro Sand Shark. And maybe others that I forgot?
Youngblood, if possible post a picture of the sig. I have an original R E Lee signature, and have seen quite a number of originals over the years in the hands of advanced collectors and dealers.

OP
OP
YoungBlood

YoungBlood

Sep 18, 2012
I'm having trouble with a pic cause my device has no camera. With the comparison it was really hard to tell and I'm normallygood at that kind of stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread