Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We got our table set up this afternoon and perused a few tables after setting up. I of course am looking for bottles,a Nashville based one would be nice and all I saw in my brief pass through was an amber Nashville Coke bottle at 100 skinolas.Don't see me adding that one as I think its a bit high but you never know.There is a bottle dealer there that we have bought from, Alan Baillite that we trust so I may pay him a visit tomorrow.If anyone from TN is participating,come by and see us.We're on the bottom floor table 48 at one end of the arena,you can't miss us.

image.jpg

Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to go so bad! That is a great show every year. Here is my only Nashville jug I have dug. Hope you had a great and successful time. I probably have some Nashville coke bottles in my basement.
TnMtns

photo.JPG

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That is an awesome jug Tnmountains! We did okay but it still was a pretty good show.I did manage to sidle up to a friend who has friends that are solely bottle diggers and he said he would ask them if they would be receptive to us tagging along sometime.Crossing my fingers!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread