NW GA Seeded Relic Hunt

GAdirtfishin

Mar 24, 2008
Summerville, GA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We are having another seeded relic hunt on Saturday, October 11th to benefit Hope Rebirth Homeless Shelter in Summerville, GA. Lots of prizes and tons of great relics are seeded in the hunt area. One interesting thing is that during the last hunt there were several recoveries made of relics from the Civil War that were not seeded. The hunt area for the junior hunt is loaded with silver and civil war relics as well. We had folks from all over for the last hunt and hope to see some new faces along with the old ones for this hunt. Come and bring your little ones to hunt as well! Hope to see you there!

Attachments

• FALL FLYER.pdf
    453.4 KB · Views: 191
Upvote 0

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like Fun!
When is the Deadline For Entry?

OP
OP
GAdirtfishin

GAdirtfishin

Mar 24, 2008
Summerville, GA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We are having the hunt on Oct 11 and would like to have all of the slots filled before then. You can register at any time though, the number to call for registration is at the bottom of the flyer that is on this post. Hope to see you there...and be sure to share the info with all of your hunting buddies!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately I may be in a deer stand 8-) but much success with your event.

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I will try to attend but will say that is a damn long ways out in the middle of nowhere. I will pick up 151 in Ringgold and come down that way. Your attendance would triple if you could find a site closer to I 75

OP
OP
GAdirtfishin

GAdirtfishin

Mar 24, 2008
Summerville, GA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We are using private property that we know relics are already on and we have seeded other relics as well. Its a beautiful location in the NW GA mountains and we had people from pretty much everywhere come down for the last hunt. We offer spots for campers on the property and we can arrange discounted lodging at the local hotels as well.

If we had another spot closer to 75 that we could use without having to pay rent for the event, we would certainly use it. We do this event for the benefit of the homeless shelter so we are extremely limited in the amount of funds that we can spend. roaddust66, your drive from Chattanooga wont be too bad of a trip...look forward to seeing you guys on that day. Be sure to find me and introduce yourselves when you come down.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you Still Having this Hunt?

I called the # on the flyer and nobody called me back ,My Question is Can I Show Up on the Day of the Hunt 'Pay Then' cause , I,m a 'last Second sort of guy'.,

I would really like to attend but I don't know what my $ and Gas Sit, may be until the end of next week.

thanks Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now 99% Sure Ill be there & looking Forward to it + seeing some new Parts of the state.

Coming from Cartersville ; would it be easier to come up 411 or take 75 to 140 ?
Ill fig it out.

Davers

OP
OP
GAdirtfishin

GAdirtfishin

Mar 24, 2008
Summerville, GA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
if you come up 75, take the Ringgold exit and that will put you on Old Alabama Highway (151) - just take it and head south, you will see our sign on the right. Look forward to seeing you there - be sure to find me and introduce yourself. I wont be hard to find! Pastor Chris

BigDawg30701

Mar 2, 2013
Northwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics T2 Classic (Greenie)
Garrett AT Max
White's TRX PinPointer
Deteknix X-Pointer

Past: Garrett Ace 350,
Compass Yukon 76B (Body Mo
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking forward to the hunt tomorrow. Wish I had known about the hunt back in May.

Some of my buds from Calhoun and I will be heading there early. Should be interesting to see the "little fellers" detecting. :laughing7:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sure wish I have vacation time I would love to come for something like this. Plus my daughter and grand daughter would also enjoy this. Hope all had fun and that everyone got some prizes

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a great time at the Hunt, ' The Mid October Humidity Was Kinda High' but all was good.

Came Home With Some Cool Relics Both Seeded And Native . Also Met some Great People.

A beautiful Location & I def, Drooled over the Many 'Possible' Hunt Sites I seen on the Drive Up.
Man I wish That I had better Door Knocking Skills. lol

Thank's Guys For A Great Time & Hunt & I Pray for the Homeless Family's / People in Your Area.
Hopefully See U in the Spring.

Davers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions