Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By fyrffytr1
  • 1 Post By d2
  • 1 Post By FC-Treasure
  • 1 Post By devldog
  • 2 Post By HenryWaltonJonesJr

Thread: Wow found this interesting

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    au
    Jun 2017
    Gold Coast Queensland
    AT Pro
    105 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Wow found this interesting

us
    Mar 2010
    Southwest Georgia
    White's DFX
    2737 times
    Aquachigger used to post his finds here but I haven't seen him post recently.
    My wife does all the driving, I just hold the steering wheel.

us
    Randy

Feb 2015
    Fullerton CA
    Minelab CTX 3030
    2968 times
    This happens to be a banner find listed on our site
    Anything That Comes Out of The Dirt Is Awesome!

Best find 1941 Patek Philippe 2 register flat pusher Chronograph Bought 1,000 Sold 62,000 !!
    First Year 911 Porsche Purchased 36K SOLD 140K!!! Whoo Hoo

us
    Mar 2010
    Southwest Georgia
    White's DFX
    2737 times
    He hasn't posted here since early 2014. I wonder what happened to hm?
    Davers likes this.

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + .
    3093 times
    He went 'Big-Time'. lol
    Quindy don't post much anymore (that I have seen).

Civil War Relics getting scarce in the Ground?
    As I am finding , In life we Start at the top,with the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through True faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or True Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with Both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

d2
    us
    Mar 2005
    Arkansas
    Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
    704 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    He has a youtube thing going. I like his video's, they're fun to watch. The way he explains stuff makes me think sometimes I'm metal detecting with Mr. Rogers. He never says but I figure he is in VA or surrounding states looking in the rivers close to known battle sites or camps. I find gobs of Civil War stuff in our swimming holes because they were guarded and used as fords during the times when the water was low. Mostly bullets but have gotten one breast plate out of one and some old coins. No doubt he is big time now...d2
    Davers likes this.

us
    Mar 2010
    Southwest Georgia
    White's DFX
    2737 times
    Quote Originally Posted by d2 View Post
    He has a youtube thing going. I like his video's, they're fun to watch. The way he explains stuff makes me think sometimes I'm metal detecting with Mr. Rogers. He never says but I figure he is in VA or surrounding states looking in the rivers close to known battle sites or camps. I find gobs of Civil War stuff in our swimming holes because they were guarded and used as fords during the times when the water was low. Mostly bullets but have gotten one breast plate out of one and some old coins. No doubt he is big time now...d2
    He has a lot of videos!
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ry=aquachigger

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + .
    3093 times
    Quote Originally Posted by d2 View Post
    Don't know when he started detecting but all his finds are amazing, (only watched 2012 & 2013) yearly finds 'On pool table'. Never have I seen so many Fishing Sinkers made from Civil War bullets , I'd love to find 1, (need a water machine) lol Also Ill bet 'Many' were made after the War as spent /dropped lead was plentiful, esp, in VA..IMO.

That said, the piles of Minnies he found in those 2 years , He seemed So 'Non -shallot' about them , kinda like Ho-hum.

Also the amount of Complete Shells Amazes me for 2012-13 Finds, that there is that much left & that just in 2 years.

He must hunt everyday & have Sites Galore.

Yes I am a bit Jealous.

To find that much Stuff & Coins is off my charts for this day & time period, especially if he only 'Snorkels' ; He may Scuba tho , I know ,i'd try to learn to Scuba if I was that good in the Water.

I'm not saying he is not legit but relic hunting must be his life ( i'd have no time for Videos ) Heck I found 2 Hero '3' cameras at the lake last year but I have no desire to film myself .

Funny cause 19 years ago I carried a 8 mm camcorder on a couple hunts (I was Hype about it then) but the Camcorder quit working after a couple hunts . Never got it fixed... Oh well, TMI

The Man is a Relic Magnet. LOL
    As I am finding , In life we Start at the top,with the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through True faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or True Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with Both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

Davers

us
    Sep 2011
    Northern VA
    119 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Davers View Post
    I'm not saying he is not legit but relic hunting must be his life ( i'd have no time for Videos )
    He is retired and a full time treasure hunter. I'm sure his Youtube channel + sponsors brings in a bit of money as well.
    Davers likes this.

us
    Mar 2012
    Georgia
    Whites MXT ALL PRO,
    352 times
    Relic Hunting
    The Chigger' does have some amazing Utube videos. He uses many different detectors from the Garrett AT Gold, the AT PRO, and Minelabs. He has found some real CW treasures for sure. I enjoy watching them. Digging with 7 and Tennessee Jeff also has some nice videos.
    Davers likes this.

Sep 2013
    Downtown Chicago
    Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
    645 times
    Metal Detecting
    815,000 subscribers is bigtime. At 100k they send you a plaque. I'm sure he does well on the tube and detector companies would be more than happy to give free stuff or even pay for a mention.

Congrats to him and all his success in the river and internet!
    GaRebel1861 and Davers like this.

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    3093 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryWaltonJonesJr View Post
    815,000 subscribers is bigtime. At 100k they send you a plaque. I'm sure he does well on the tube and detector companies would be more than happy to give free stuff or even pay for a mention.

Congrats to him and all his success in the river and internet!
    Wow, that's a-lot of subscribers for a Metal Hunter.

Like I said I was not challenging his morals, just amazed at the amount of relics he finds in a year.

Nothing wrong with videoing , I just can not watch too many , cause they make me wanna hunt.

I'm sure he puts in the Work, with permission's & all + 100's of hours of hunting.

I like to keep a 'pretty ' low profile.' but That's just me.

Davers

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links