fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aquachigger used to post his finds here but I haven't seen him post recently.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This happens to be a banner find listed on our site

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He hasn't posted here since early 2014. I wonder what happened to hm?

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He went 'Big-Time'. lol
Quindy don't post much anymore (that I have seen).

Civil War Relics getting scarce in the Ground?

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
He has a youtube thing going. I like his video's, they're fun to watch. The way he explains stuff makes me think sometimes I'm metal detecting with Mr. Rogers. He never says but I figure he is in VA or surrounding states looking in the rivers close to known battle sites or camps. I find gobs of Civil War stuff in our swimming holes because they were guarded and used as fords during the times when the water was low. Mostly bullets but have gotten one breast plate out of one and some old coins. No doubt he is big time now...d2

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He has a youtube thing going. I like his video's, they're fun to watch. The way he explains stuff makes me think sometimes I'm metal detecting with Mr. Rogers. He never says but I figure he is in VA or surrounding states looking in the rivers close to known battle sites or camps. I find gobs of Civil War stuff in our swimming holes because they were guarded and used as fords during the times when the water was low. Mostly bullets but have gotten one breast plate out of one and some old coins. No doubt he is big time now...d2
He has a lot of videos!
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=aquachigger

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Don't know when he started detecting but all his finds are amazing, (only watched 2012 & 2013) yearly finds 'On pool table'. Never have I seen so many Fishing Sinkers made from Civil War bullets , I'd love to find 1, (need a water machine) lol Also Ill bet 'Many' were made after the War as spent /dropped lead was plentiful, esp, in VA..IMO.

That said, the piles of Minnies he found in those 2 years , He seemed So 'Non -shallot' about them , kinda like Ho-hum.

Also the amount of Complete Shells Amazes me for 2012-13 Finds, that there is that much left & that just in 2 years.

He must hunt everyday & have Sites Galore.

Yes I am a bit Jealous.

To find that much Stuff & Coins is off my charts for this day & time period, especially if he only 'Snorkels' ; He may Scuba tho , I know ,i'd try to learn to Scuba if I was that good in the Water.

I'm not saying he is not legit but relic hunting must be his life ( i'd have no time for Videos ) Heck I found 2 Hero '3' cameras at the lake last year but I have no desire to film myself .

Funny cause 19 years ago I carried a 8 mm camcorder on a couple hunts (I was Hype about it then) but the Camcorder quit working after a couple hunts . Never got it fixed... Oh well, TMI

The Man is a Relic Magnet. LOL

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Chigger' does have some amazing Utube videos. He uses many different detectors from the Garrett AT Gold, the AT PRO, and Minelabs. He has found some real CW treasures for sure. I enjoy watching them. Digging with 7 and Tennessee Jeff also has some nice videos.

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
815,000 subscribers is bigtime. At 100k they send you a plaque. I'm sure he does well on the tube and detector companies would be more than happy to give free stuff or even pay for a mention.

Congrats to him and all his success in the river and internet!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
815,000 subscribers is bigtime. At 100k they send you a plaque. I'm sure he does well on the tube and detector companies would be more than happy to give free stuff or even pay for a mention.

Congrats to him and all his success in the river and internet!

Wow, that's a-lot of subscribers for a Metal Hunter.

Like I said I was not challenging his morals, just amazed at the amount of relics he finds in a year.

Nothing wrong with videoing , I just can not watch too many , cause they make me wanna hunt.

I'm sure he puts in the Work, with permission's & all + 100's of hours of hunting.

I like to keep a 'pretty ' low profile.' but That's just me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread