Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: My Brother is Mean to Me!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    Mar 2010
    Southwest Georgia
    White's DFX
    4,514
    4460 times

    My Brother is Mean to Me!

    My brother sent me some presents for Christmas but wouldn't tell me what they are. He said I could figure them out myself. I think that's kind of mean! Here are just a few of the things I got. Do You know what they are?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171223_232514.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	696.4 KB 
ID:	1529424   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171222_220539.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	836.6 KB 
ID:	1529425   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171222_220703.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	739.4 KB 
ID:	1529426  
    My wife does all the driving, I just hold the steering wheel.

  2. #2
    us
    Nov 2012
    Cincinnati Ohio
    White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
    3,283
    1922 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Buttons
    Wrightdigger likes this.

  3. #3
    Charter Member
    us
    Chronic Patriot/Metal Detecting,it`s My Lifestyle !

    Jul 2010
    "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territory of The Six Nations 1779.. now in Catlin N.Y.
    XP Deus, T2 LTD Land or Sea Pointer Garrett Pointer Treasure Wise Diggers T10",T12" & T14" Lesche 28" Ground shark
    5,700
    4884 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    A week or so ago the Gold glit button had a lot of chat about it on another thread ... some thought civil war and some thought some Island country .
    Palmetto Tree Button... South Carolina, But the base of the tree is different
    Last edited by G.A.P.metal; Dec 24, 2017 at 02:58 PM.
    Davers and Wrightdigger like this.
    I`v been detecting for 49 years owned my own detector shop G.A.P. Metal Detectors here in N.Y.
    See my old adds in Western & Eastern Treasures and Lost Treasure Magazines through the 90s
    I hunt the Sullivan Trail here in N.Y.
    "Success is just Rented, Never Owned and the Rent is due Daily"
    "Its the Golden Rule who ever has the Gold Rules"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqdSl2jFjlE

  4. #4
    us
    Randy

    Feb 2015
    Fullerton CA
    Minelab CTX 3030 AT Pro
    3,185
    4143 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Oh That is mean. BUT better than a lump of coal!
    Davers and Wrightdigger like this.
    Anything That Comes Out of The Dirt Is Awesome!

    Best find 1941 Patek Philippe 2 register flat pusher Chronograph Bought 1,000 Sold 62,000 !!
    First Year 911 Porsche Purchased 36K SOLD 140K!!! Whoo Hoo

  5. #5
    Charter Member
    us
    Old Tom Cat.

    Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    6,504
    4609 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by fyrffytr1 View Post
    My brother sent me some presents for Christmas but wouldn't tell me what they are. He said I could figure them out myself. I think that's kind of mean! Here are just a few of the things I got. Do You know what they are?
    Nice North Carolina Button & A very Nice South Carolina Button . How Nice Back-Marks? Especially on the SC.

    Your Brother is Super Nice IMO.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

    That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

  6. #6
    Charter Member
    us
    Old Tom Cat.

    Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    6,504
    4609 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by G.A.P.metal View Post
    A week or so ago the Gold glit button had a lot of chat about it on another thread ... some thought civil war and some thought some Island country .
    Palmetto Tree Button... South Carolina, But the base of the tree is different
    The South Carolina look's like a Silvered 1 piece , if so I want a Brother.

    I'm really just guessing , as any SC or NC (St or Star ) is on my G.I.S. List.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

    That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

  7. #7
    us
    Mar 2010
    Southwest Georgia
    White's DFX
    4,514
    4460 times
    The S. Carolina is a two piece. I can't quite make out the back marks on either button and I have misplaced my magnifying glass.
    Davers, devldog and Wrightdigger like this.
    My wife does all the driving, I just hold the steering wheel.

  8. #8
    us
    Seeker of Earthly & Heavenly Treasures

    Sep 2014
    Central Ohio
    52
    80 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    The 3rd image is definitely an SD card of unknown storage capacity, along with an ugly old crusty button!!
    Matthew 6:33 King James Version (KJV)

    33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

  9. #9
    us
    Mar 2010
    Southwest Georgia
    White's DFX
    4,514
    4460 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek Ye First View Post
    The 3rd image is definitely an SD card of unknown storage capacity, along with an ugly old crusty button!!
    According to the backmark on the SD card thing it is 8GB. Rare or common?
    My wife does all the driving, I just hold the steering wheel.

  10. #10
    Charter Member
    us
    Sis

    Jun 2017
    SW Ohio
    AT MAX, Delta 4000
    5,480
    16126 times
    While I enjoy reading about all the treasures, my main interest is digging up the history of my farm
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek Ye First View Post
    The 3rd image is definitely an SD card of unknown storage capacity, along with an ugly old crusty button!!


    Quote Originally Posted by fyrffytr1 View Post
    According to the backmark on the SD card thing it is 8GB. Rare or common?
    Name:  th (16).jpg
Views: 189
Size:  16.4 KB
    Davers and devldog like this.


    John 15:12-13

    12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down oneís life for oneís friends.





    Walleyes for Wounded Heroes

    The mission of Walleyes for Wounded Heroes, Inc., (WWH) is to honor and empower military service members, police, fire, and emergency medical responders through outdoor activities, programs, and services. We serve Heroes injured while serving in the line of duty for their community/country. www.walleyesforwoundedheroes.com


  11. #11
    Charter Member
    us
    Old Tom Cat.

    Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    6,504
    4609 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    A Cool Brother you have indeed , is he a Digger?
    devldog and Wrightdigger like this.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

    That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

  12. #12
    us
    Mar 2010
    Southwest Georgia
    White's DFX
    4,514
    4460 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Davers View Post
    A Cool Brother you have indeed , is he a Digger?
    He is. Hopefully he will soon be posting here. He got a used laptop for Christmas. He found a revolutionary war button that only three are known to exist.
    devldog, Wrightdigger and Davers like this.
    My wife does all the driving, I just hold the steering wheel.

  13. #13
    Charter Member
    us
    Low & Slow 2C Below

    Sep 2017
    SW Washington
    CTX 3030, XP DEUS, Excalibur II Garrett ATP, Whites DFX, Tesoro Golden ĶMax, & YUP->Custom Waterscoop
    1,851
    3215 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Beautiful gifts and best of all they are from you brother who obviously loves you enough to send you a present you
    Would truly enjoy.

    Thanx for sharing!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0CC273E3-4ACD-4E2C-BE0F-CEA60695164E.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	1531133
    devldog, Wrightdigger and Davers like this.
    Wayne Gretzky: "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

  14. #14
    Charter Member
    ca
    Mar 2014
    1,116
    628 times
    Oak Island Treasure

    It's Latin To Me

    CIVIL-WAR-CONFEDERATE-SOUTH-CAROLINA-BUTTON
    Animis Opibusque Parati... Prepared in Mind and Resources!

    "The Great Seal of the State of South Carolina was adopted in 1776. The seal is made up of two elliptical areas, linked by branches of the palmetto tree. The image on the left is dominated by a tall palmetto tree and an oak tree, fallen and broken. This scene represents the battle fought on June 28, 1776, between defenders of the unfinished fort on Sullivan's Island, and the British Fleet. The standing palmetto represents the victorious defenders, and the fallen oak is the British Fleet. Banded together on the palmetto with the motto "Quis separabit?" ("Who Will Separate [Us]?"), are 12 spears that represent the first 12 states of the Union. Surrounding the image, at the top, is "South Carolina", and below, is "Animis Opibusque Parati" ("Prepared in Mind and Resources"). The other image on the seal depicts the Roman Goddess Spes walking along a shore that is littered with weapons. The Goddess, symbolizing Hope, grasps a branch of laurel as the sun rises behind her. Below her image is her name "Spes", Latin for "Hope", and over the image is the motto "Dum Spiro Spero", or "While I Breathe I Hope".

    The Great Seal of South Carolina was "set" or "affixed" to the Ordinance of Secession of December 20, 1860, at Secession Hall in Charleston shortly after 7:00 p.m., following which convention delegates signed it, including Robert Barnwell Rhett, as some three thousand South Carolinians watched enthusiastically the proclamation of"


    Details
    Armiger State of South Carolina
    Adopted 1776
    Motto Quis separabit?
    Meliorem Lapsa Locavit
    Animis Opibusque Parati
    Dum Spiro Spero
    Spes

    A Loving Jester...From Your Brother...Quis separabit?... Who Will Separate Us?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Robot; Dec 31, 2017 at 07:57 PM.
    devldog and Davers like this.
    The search for "Truth" and "Justice" is my "Prime Directive."

  15. #15
    us
    Mar 2010
    Southwest Georgia
    White's DFX
    4,514
    4460 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Robot View Post
    CIVIL-WAR-CONFEDERATE-SOUTH-CAROLINA-BUTTON




    Animis Opibusque Parati
    ... Prepared in Mind and Resources!

    "The Great Seal of the State of South Carolina was adopted in 1776. The seal is made up of two elliptical areas, linked by branches of the palmetto tree. The image on the left is dominated by a tall palmetto tree and an oak tree, fallen and broken. This scene represents the battle fought on June 28, 1776, between defenders of the unfinished fort on Sullivan's Island, and the British Fleet. The standing palmetto represents the victorious defenders, and the fallen oak is the British Fleet. Banded together on the palmetto with the motto "Quis separabit?" ("Who Will Separate [Us]?"), are 12 spears that represent the first 12 states of the Union. Surrounding the image, at the top, is "South Carolina", and below, is "Animis Opibusque Parati" ("Prepared in Mind and Resources"). The other image on the seal depicts the Roman Goddess Spes walking along a shore that is littered with weapons. The Goddess, symbolizing Hope, grasps a branch of laurel as the sun rises behind her. Below her image is her name "Spes", Latin for "Hope", and over the image is the motto "Dum Spiro Spero", or "While I Breathe I Hope".

    The Great Seal of South Carolina was "set" or "affixed" to the Ordinance of Secession of December 20, 1860, at Secession Hall in Charleston shortly after 7:00 p.m., following which convention delegates signed it, including Robert Barnwell Rhett, as some three thousand South Carolinians watched enthusiastically the proclamation of"


    Details
    Armiger State of South Carolina
    Adopted 1776
    Motto Quis separabit?
    Meliorem Lapsa Locavit
    Animis Opibusque Parati
    Dum Spiro Spero
    Spes

    A Loving Jester...From Your Brother...Quis separabit?... Who Will Separate Us?
    That's cool and very fitting. We are the last of five brothers.
    Robot, devldog and Davers like this.
    My wife does all the driving, I just hold the steering wheel.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Can You help a brother out?
    By bedrock bubba in forum Gold Prospecting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 24, 2017, 11:51 AM
  2. Big Brother / Little Brother
    By thurmownator in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jul 22, 2016, 01:05 AM
  3. My brother
    By hamiddetecting in forum Beach and Shallow Water
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Nov 29, 2012, 07:21 PM
  4. My brother has....
    By lennon631 in forum White's
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jul 05, 2010, 10:11 AM
  5. Brother
    By frostytiger in forum In Memory Of....
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2010, 06:30 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0