Bullets and a what is it of gold.

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The upper 3 were found today and the others were found at the same place last Dec. Plow scars on bullets are the norm around here.
The Gold plated thing looks like a hat pin or something anyone got a clue? It came out of the ground shining Gold. Once it had gold on both sides, but now only one. Second piece I have found with the AT Pro of Gold Plated. Got three other plated objects with the Tesaro Ciboli in past years. The weather was great today, 55 degrees, moderate wind and clear skies. Probably got sunburned. Still working on the 80 acre field.:laughing7: fivebulletsB.jpg

Upvote 0

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice bullet finds in Alabama. You did Good.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
alabama11

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The lower left one is dropped and has a flat base, maybe a sharps. There is not a very convincing concentration except scattered areas in this eighty acre field. I only been there 20 times so probably about 25 percent I have not hunted yet. Better git with it the owner said hunt till March, the wheat is and inch or two tall. We want more cold weather here. Got about 20 bullets so far.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like you're going to have a busy February. Nice finds, alabama11!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread