devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The GPX seems to be a beast. Congrat's to you on your new detector and continued Success. I'd love to have one of the GPX's, I just couldn't justify spending quite that much on a detector........or explain it to the Mrs.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also got a new detector. It's a GPX 4500. This thing is a beast on bullets. I went back to a couple of my spots that are getting slim. This thing pulled them out at a foot plus. These are from the first three hunts with it. Thanks for looking. HH Tim

Welcome back Digger70pa.

Lovin those Gardeners & the rest as well.

A couple guys run the GPX Series around here , One was digging drops at about 18 + inches that my 'Tejon' could not even begin to hear.

I'd get one if there were more places to put it to use , I can think of 2 or 3 sites so I really can not justify the cost unless I get a good deal on a used one but heck I would not be able to tell if it was working right.

So new with warranty . They are almost a Must at DIV's , I've heard of some Guy's Buying one just for that the selling them after the hunt.

I would love to have one in the Arsenal of-course.

As you know" keep at it ; learn the machine and you will dig much more fine relics esp, from your known "Hunted out" sites'
Davers

OP
OP
Digger70pa

Digger70pa

Dec 29, 2012
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome back Digger70pa.

Lovin those Gardeners & the rest as well.

A couple guys run the GPX Series around here , One was digging drops at about 18 + inches that my 'Tejon' could not even begin to hear.

I'd get one if there were more places to put it to use , I can think of 2 or 3 sites so I really can not justify the cost unless I get a good deal on a used one but heck I would not be able to tell if it was working right.

So new with warranty . They are almost a Must at DIV's , I've heard of some Guy's Buying one just for that the selling them after the hunt.

I would love to have one in the Arsenal of-course.

As you know" keep at it ; learn the machine and you will dig much more fine relics esp, from your known "Hunted out" sites'
Davers

Yes buddy I got it from a guy that purchased it especially for relic hunts in VA. I got a good deal on it with extras. I've went back to my spots & found hand fulls of lead so far. I'm selling my TDI on eBay so tell anyone who's looking for a pi to look. Take care friend.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes buddy I got it from a guy that purchased it especially for relic hunts in VA. I got a good deal on it with extras. I've went back to my spots & found hand fulls of lead so far. I'm selling my TDI on eBay so tell anyone who's looking for a pi to look. Take care friend.

again Good luck in your future hunts with that "Beast".

I suppose the TDI was not ' for you'.

Guess those type machines are like being Alive ' any pulse is better than no pulse' lol
Take Care
Davey

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need to borrow that machine for a day please! haha I know I am missing things.

OP
OP
Digger70pa

Digger70pa

Dec 29, 2012
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Buddy if I lived anywhere close to you I'd let you swing it. You need a damn harness though. It's heavy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread