A few things from this week.

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Oneil1.jpg
Went out to a new place for two hours and got this group of finds at a housplace site. Probably I was the first to hunt it cause everything was in the top 6 inches and old cropland. Got the gilt button minus its gilt first, so I knew there was hope. A friend returned there with me and we got two more bullets one 50 cal dropped roundball and a fired csa two ring with deep base cavity (not pictured). Thanks for looking.

Upvote 0

can_slaw

Nov 10, 2017
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
ACE 400, ACE 300, TESORO COMPADRE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice hunt! Still looking for my first 3 ringer. Being from Wisconsin, I think my only hope is if some soldier carried it home with them. You look like you may have just started scratching the surface with those really nice relics. GL and HH!!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome! I'm glad you got a new place to hunt. I hope you find a lot more there!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the Finds!!

Yak
A11

Is one cool diggin Dude.
He kills me with those Flat Buttons ..

Like the Points , They hide from me.

WTG Jeff
Go save more .

OP
OP
alabama11

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Around here, it I's possible that poorly supplied soldiers used any button available.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread