A few 'squashed ' bullet pic's

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 007.JPG 018.JPG 020.JPG 023.JPG 028.JPG 026.JPG

I got a 'flat' Gardner I think in the 2 ed picture. & The Pic, 7 I was trying to show the steep hillside going 15 feet down to the creek (the tip of the Bullet can be seen.)

Oh ...The 4th picture was a Minnie exposed on top of the ground.

These are most of my dig's from Sunday the April 8 & Thursday April 12.

Brass , eludes me ???

GD All.
Davey

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dharmacy

Nov 1, 2006
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Varies with location and conditions.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With that much lead, the brass has to be close by!

D.

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With that much lead, the brass has to be close by!

D.

You would think so , Oh there is Brass just 22 S ,L LR cases , a few SGB.

Oh & at the First sight 'a 6-7 lb Plumbing Piece that I need to go & get. That's like leaving a $10 Bill + in the woods.

No really just a Hard Hunted area , the flat spots only yield 'fireds' at 9+ inches , & most it of these were dug out of a 50 to 70 % Slope, past hunters did not want to go there . lol

Actually the one pictured stuck in the hill-side gave me good indication to where the Union 'IMO' were firing from . To bad its a neighborhood now.

The first 4 pictures were from a site 2-3 miles further SW .

A Confederate Scattering 'also imo'.

From the 2 ed site it seem many of the Bullets were 'Soft' strikes & can be ID (hopefully) & will look cool in a display , tho I do find the 'mushrooms ' neat to.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bullets Davey!-JB

Thanks Man
They come , not far from the spot you lead me to , Just had to hit the hillsides & Thickets.

For Real ! I appreciate it JB.
&
That was a Sweet 'Wilkinson' Bullet you had pictured. Wish I could find one of those 'Bad Boy's'.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread